1. Default Anyone here play warframe?

Third person space ninja shooter MMO with fun parkour n' stuff.

The grind isn't that bad, and the pay mechanic is easy to get around because you can trade items to other players for cash shop currency, and lazy people gonna' lazy.

Definitely recommend giving it a shot. If you play, what platform?

I'm on PC, name's OfficerBeepsky

2. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Anyone here play warframe?

PS4
    the grind is god-awful for the latest stuff, and the market is horribly dead.
    the glitches are there, some more notorious than others, and some have become ascended glitches (coptering is so fun)
    haven't spent a dime, got my few colors and nice regalia, i'll give the game that, if you can merch even a bit you really won't need to buy platinum (NX)

3. Default Re: Anyone here play warframe?

Market's based by region, not sure if this is true on PS4 like it is for PC, but you can go into your options and change where you connect to with a simple menu option. It lets you set your play region.

4. Default Re: Anyone here play warframe?

I play on PC, IGN is Zeanion.

5. Donator Straight Male
    panama

you can iirc, but before i could sell stuff really expensive, nowadays the population on ps4 has gone down a bit and the market has stagnated, everything sells for too little.

6. Default Re: Anyone here play warframe?

That's because as people are playing, the market's becoming more and more crowded with items, supply's infinitely increasing and demand is based on playercount.

On the bright side you can get scorch and frostbite and what not from spy missions now, so that's cool.

7. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

I used to play but I gave my stuff to a friend that just joined so he can have more fun out of it.

8. Donator Straight Male
    panama

What about jolt and tje elec mods? Only thing selling for loads besides faction weapons.

9. Default Re: Anyone here play warframe?

jolt and the elec mods were re-released in an event, a few months back, eyes of blight, I think it was. I think they're hesitant to make a mass re-release because elec+toxin = corrosive

corrosive = lol pineapple your difficulty scaling

10. Donator Straight Male
    panama

yea i got them in that event, but really that's a bad excuse, you can simply wear 4x corrosive projection+viral to make short work of almost everything grineer/void these new bombards i just saw in the void are total pimentos though.

11. Default Re: Anyone here play warframe?

PS4 player here.
    As far as f2p mmos go it's really not that bad of a grind and getting the in game currency comes easily just running special missions(void). Games modding system is pretty simple once you get into it and the leveling systems pretty easy. My only gripe is that the beginner tutorial when I first started was pretty lackluster. Other than that it's a really solid game.

12. Default Re: Anyone here play warframe?

irradiating disarm loki prime, why kill enemies when they can kill themselves

13. Donator Straight Male
    panama

the AoE is total bullpomegranate is what i mean, after a while i get killed just for being around. still farming for the points to buy irradiating disarm, while my brother is farming to get me a sudacore

14. Default Re: Anyone here play warframe?

http://reddit.com/r/warframe/

The warframe subreddit's usually a pretty good place to find information out. But one big thing you need to know is, there's an ANTI AFK system in place, that basically makes it so that if you're not moving around, you don't get drops. It's broken as hell and the playerbase is throwing up a massive stink about it, so hopefully it'll get tweaked, but. For now, at least for PC, a lot of endless missions are dead as all hell.