Thread: Star Points.

1. Default Star Points.

So, prior to the new addition of items, I had about 16k Reward Points. I wasn't aware that they expire. Now I only have around 1.5k. I really want to get enough for the Orchid pet and her hat. What are some of the easiest/fastest ways to get points?

2. Default Re: Star Points.

Pretty much just beat every boss you can on normal, and for bosses that allow multiple entries, beat them again on chaos if you can. If you have characters in multiple worlds the reward point daily quests are per server so you can earn twice as many points. To my knowledge that's pretty much the only way to get points seeing as how the attendance event is ending in two days. Can also do various theme dungeon bosses if you are really desperate for points (I think they net you 20 each).

3. Default Re: Star Points.

I was thinking to maybe buy stuff from the CS, but i'm not sure which items yield the most points.

4. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: Star Points.

I think it's just 10% of anything you spend? Don't quote me on it.

5. Default Re: Star Points.

It's actually only 5%.

I stopped doing Star Planet, but I found playing One Card to be more fun than doing bosses for points, honestly.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Star Planet.

Now that AFK'ing in One Card is no longer profitable, the games go pretty briskly. And the new stuff in the Rewards Shop is bringing people in, so there is no problem finding a game.

You can get up to 1500 reward points a day from Star Planet. Just a few days to get that pet.

Buying NX is an extremely inefficient way to get Reward Points. It's only 5%, so you'd have to buy something that costs 20x as much as that pet. But if you're willing to pay that much for her, that's certainly faster than Star Planet.

7. Default Re: Star Points.

Is that 1500 on the same character per day or do you mean different characters on different worlds?

8. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

The limit is per account.

9. Default Re: Star Points.

Oh. My friends kept saying you have to make characters every day on a different world in order to get 1500. I can just do it on my main on Khaini daily, then.