Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

2. Default

You tell me why people want to move to a server no one can afford anything lol

I guess it's cause we don't have a lot of people?

This is certainly interesting:

1/14/2009 Crystallyzed Thief 128 Bellocan Bera
    1/14/2009 TiLATUQUiLA Thief 164 Bellocan Scania
    Last edited by Jormungandr; 2009-01-15 at 11:07 AM.

3. Default

Your code missed one person. That person moved from Bellocan to Mardia... and I think I know why.

Do I get a cookie if I point out a glitch?

4. Default

Is that person 100+ and on ranks?

5. Default

Yes and that person was in Mardia a while ago.

6. Default

So who is it, and when you say you "think you know why" did you mean why they were omitted, or why they moved?

7. Default

I think your code missed that person because that person moved worlds AND changed names at the same time. Does your code take that into account?

8. Default

Nope, that's a known limitation of it because at that point there is very little that can be used to tie the person together unless they have the exact same avatar as the previous day.

Even a minor change in the wardrobe means it'd take manual comparison to tell who was who, and if they drastically change themselves the day of the SC before they move they can be fairly undetectible.

No cookies on SP, settle for a or a ?

9. DUCKS
    IGN: Mondays
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 170
    Job: White Knight
    Guild: Affinity
    Alliance: Honour
    norway

Figured that as well. It'd be too much of a bother to check level, isImmigrant, exp, overall rank and avatar after a namechange. I assume... You could eventually create a sudoku-formed function that leaves overall-ranks open if they've moved in ranks and such, finding lost people on ranks from yesterday. Though, in practice, that would be a lot of wasted time.

10. Default

Yeah, if anyone is that interested in hiding themselves, more power to them. This is definitely at a more casual level, although I may include avatar comparisons to catch the more obvious same-person transfers.

That will then lead to the request for all name changes though, which has similar difficulty in tracking since Name is one of the least malleable identifiers with Job being the only one that never changes but is virtually useless as a true identity key.

11. Default

In fact, Bello was like a rustic country village pre-migration, and post-migration is more like an industrial center...

Certain Scanian groups brought over a lot of their drama when they came *Cough Jameasson and JayKiley*

12. Default

Yup, goodbye Jimin Dan and Eddie. =(

13. Default

he don't play anymore, his brother took it to scania

14. Default

Updated with 1/22/09 moves

15. Neutron

IGN: TomasLuther
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Forsaken
    Alliance: Solace

B>more NLs for Bello... Now peter left too lol.