IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 25
    Job: Sailor
    Guild: USN
    Alliance: VAQ-141 Shadowhawks
    ireland

Default Hunting Monsters!

Anyone here have the new Monster Hunter game, and wouldn't be adverse to playing/organizing hunts? I'm too afraid of randumbs to go into online mode without protection, and I haven't broken into the reddit scene yet, so.. how's it going guys?

2. Default Re: Hunting Monsters!

I'd be down. My friend code is 4184 4510 3037.

I'm only HR 2, though. I've been progressing slowly both online and offline. Offline, I'm about to hit HR 4.

3. the Immutable Neuter
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 25
    Job: Sailor
    Guild: USN
    Alliance: VAQ-141 Shadowhawks
    ireland

Default Re: Hunting Monsters!

I just got to the second town on my playthrough. =/ I keep getting distracted by Skyrim, League, and work schedule. I added you, and in return since I have no idea if my FC is anywhere: 0060-9669-0292

4. Default Re: Hunting Monsters!

I'm down for hunting with anyone. 2793-0822-1937

Only HR2 but I've cleared offline quests up through 5 Star, about to be working on 6 Star.

5. Default Re: Hunting Monsters!

I grabbed the US version, definitely down for any hunting. No idea how fast I'll rank up though. Maining hammer until I hit end game since I spent MH4(G) with Bow and SnS, my other two favorite weapons.

Friend Code is 0919-9813-1996. I'll double check it later (I grabbed it from the AC:NL thread, I haven't used my US 3DS in quite some time so I don't remember it).

6. Default Re: Hunting Monsters!

Awesome, I will add you and everyone else later today.

I ran into my first pomegranate party yesterday. Only 3 people in total and someone kept taking all of the damn rations and first aid kits. And then they kept dying, which can't be helped sometimes but Jesus. I will say though that I generally have a good time online, even in mh3u.