Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default [Chinese New Year] Treasure Hunt Event Solutions

Here are the 72 possible clues and their corresponding maps for the Treasure Hunt event.

Henesys: The Hill North of Henesys Henesys: Suspicious Hill Henesys: Dreamy Forest Trail Singing Mushroom Forest: Humming Forest Trail Singing Mushroom Forest: Windflower Forest Singing Mushroom Forest: Blue Mushroom Forest
    Singing Mushroom Forest: Blue Mushmom Forest Construction Site: Caution Falling Down Construction Site: Abandoned Construction Site Port Road: Right Around Lith Harbor Port Road: Forest Trail 1 Port Road: Forest Trail 2
    Cursed Temple: Another Door Pasture: Pig Pasture Pasture: Way to the Beach Ludibrium: Cloud Terrace<5> Ludibrium: Cloud Balcony Ludibrium: Cloud Terrace<4>
    Ludibrium: Cloud Terrace<3> Ludibrium: Cloud Terrace<2> Ludibrium: Cloud Terrace<1> Ludibrium: Terrace Hall Ludibrium: Sky Terrace<1> Ludibrium: Sky Terrace<2>
    Ludibrium: Sky Terrace<3> Ludibrium: Sky Terrace<4> Ludibrium: Sky Terrace<5> Ludibrium: Sky Balcony Ludibrium: Helios Tower <Library> Ludibrium: Helios Tower <2nd Floor>
    Ludibrium: Helios Tower <99th Floor> Ludibrium: Helios Tower (100th Floor) Aqua Road: Ocean I.C Aqua Road: Crystal Gorge Aqua Road: Red Coral Forest Aqua Road: Snowy Whale's Island
    Aqua Road: Turban Shell Hill Aqua Road: Forked Road : West Sea Aqua Road: Forked Road : East Sea Aqua Road: The Seaweed Tower Aqua Road: Sand Castle Playground Aqua Road: Two Palm Trees
    Aqua Road: Big Fish Valley Aqua Road: Blue Seaweed Road Aqua Road: Mushroom Coral Hill Aqua Road: Tae Gong's Ferry Aqua Road: The Sharp Unknown Aqua Road: Deep Sea Gorge I
    Aqua Road: Deep Sea Gorge II Aqua Road: Dangerous Sea Gorge I Aqua Road: Dangerous Sea Gorge II Aqua Road: The Grave of a Wrecked Ship Aqua Road: The Dangerous Cave Mu Lung: Entrance to Sky Forest
    Mu Lung: Sky Forest : The Trail Mu Lung: Deep in the Sky Forest The Burning Sands: Outside the West Entrance of Ariant The Burning Sands: Cactus Desert 1 The Burning Sands: Cactus Desert 2 The Burning Sands: White Rock Desert
    The Burning Sands: The Scorching Desert The Burning Sands: Dry Desert The Burning Sands: Tent of the Entertainers The Burning Sands: Outside East Entrance of Ariant Gelimer Research Lab: Second Square Gelimer Research Lab: Android Research Lab
    Gelimer Research Lab: Android Research Lab 2 Gelimer Research Lab: Android Research Lab 3 Gelimer Research Lab: Security System Research Center 1 Gelimer Research Lab: Security System Research Center 2 Gelimer Research Lab: Security System Research Center 3 Gelimer Research Lab: Deep Shaft

2. Default Re: [Chinese New Year] Treasure Hunt Event Solutions

A good way of "cheating" at this is to save up a whole horde of treasure maps and detectors and then use your maple reward points to buy a 1 day hyper teleport rock. Then just go wild and rack up the treasures left and right super fast. You can get two this month and it might reset on the first so then you could get two more days worth of free hyper teleport rocks.

Only downside is that you have to get the detectors one at a time from the NPC which is terribly annoying. Although you can BUY them from other players, so that's a little bit handy. One way of potentially making some easy money would be to spend a couple hours manually racking up detectors and then reselling the whole lot of them in the FM for a modest price increase.

3. Default Re: [Chinese New Year] Treasure Hunt Event Solutions

PSA:

Characters under level 30 don't get the extra quest from Jiajia and can farm treasure detectors by holding NPC chat on the 'y' key.

Makes it a looooooooooootttttttttttttt easier

4. Default Re: [Chinese New Year] Treasure Hunt Event Solutions

Just to clarify that slightly, open up your keyboard settings, click and drag the chat/harvest button from the space bar key to the 'y' key and then hold it down with a character under level 30.

5. Default Re: [Chinese New Year] Treasure Hunt Event Solutions

To clarify, the character has to be under 23. The quest requires you to be 33+, and level 23-32 characters get the quest, but it's locked because they're too low level.

6. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: TidusAiYuna
    Server: BelloNova
    Level: 204
    Job: Drk
    Guild: Minah<3
    Alliance: Tiffany<3
    Farm: Hyuna<3
    australia

Default Re: [Chinese New Year] Treasure Hunt Event Solutions

holy crap thx

7. Default Re: [Chinese New Year] Treasure Hunt Event Solutions

I got my first free one day hyper teleport rock today from the Maple Rewards Shop and did 455 treasure hunts in about 4 to 5 hours or so...

For some reason the Incredible Chaos Scrolls are more plentiful than the regular chaos scrolls. I got two armor scrolls, five 1H scrolls and seven 2H scrolls. The most useful are the lucky day scrolls and the silver potential stamps. For some odd reason Nexon has done tons of events in the past year that have given loads of 3rd line bonus potential stamps, but hardly any for just regular potentials, so this is quite nice.

The 9th Anniversary scrolls aren't the prime versions but they're still pretty snazzy, especially to use on equipment for mules in order to get them buffed up enough to do some lesser boss runs (Gollux being the most profitable).

You can't sell any of these outright but you can make some profit offering scrolling service, especially with the lucky day scrolls.

8. Default Re: [Chinese New Year] Treasure Hunt Event Solutions

a small advantage for low level chars. the locations appear to only be in the ones where you can safely go. so if you are too low for verne mines, they are all on vic island. can save heaps of time if you don't have a hyper tele rock.

verne mines so annoying, a long walk for every one of them.

9. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

You can take the shortcut from Edelstein Strolling Path 3 directly to Android Research Lab 3. Not sure what level you have to be to use that, though.

10. Default Re: [Chinese New Year] Treasure Hunt Event Solutions

really, wow, i never knew that. ill go in game and check.

EDIT - you are indeed right. i should have investigated that tunnel drawn on the map. it would also have saved me from buying that hat from that black wing. and heaps of taxi fares

11. Default Re: [Chinese New Year] Treasure Hunt Event Solutions

Reminder that today is the last day for this event. Very much worth it if you have a hyper rock.

12. Orbital Bee Cannon

... or the Reward Points to get one.

13. Neutron

IGN: TomasLuther
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Guild: Forsaken
    Alliance: Solace

I've only been playing because of this event, but i must admit my hands are in pain right now... A little break after this would be nice.

14. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

Well the event's still going on, if you have any last minute clues

Good thing I didn't throw away my last 400 i was too lazy to do yesterday

15. Neutron

DAMMIT... I stayed too late last night to finish this and now i'm really tired at work

16. Default Re: [Chinese New Year] Treasure Hunt Event Solutions

Oops, now I regret selling my last 150 radars for only 20k. :(

Oh well, hindsight is 20/20. I wonder if they'll fix it or if they're permanently working.

==EDIT==
    Uh, something I just realized... the 1% no boom clean slates... I'm pretty certain they work with the lucky day scrolls... so you can use a lucky scroll and ~then~ use a 1% clean slate for an 11% overall chance. Unfortunately I only realized this after I had already used up 50 of the 1% clean slates... but, oh well, still got another 150 or so.

17. Orbital Bee Cannon

Why would they bother to fix it?
    The clues no longer drop, and Jiajia is gone. So there is a very limited number of clues and detectors still out. Letting them get used whenever people get around to it is hardly going to break anything.

18. Default Re: [Chinese New Year] Treasure Hunt Event Solutions

Because Nexon? ಠ_ಠ

Also I think they're only going to work for today. I might be wrong but I recall at one point the event date was set to end on the 4th, not the 3rd, but then they changed it around... so I'm guessing just the NPCs were cleared.

==EDIT==
    Hmmm, maybe not. I thought I screen capped the Event List at one point because the dates changed on something, but I might be wrong, it might have been something else. In any event though I would try and use them as soon as you can, rather than chance it.

19. Neutron

I dropped my remaining detectors lol... They weren't that many anyway.

Kinda pointless now, but i wanna check if someone was having this too. During the whole event i was getting some weird glitches when opening the map, where nothing would appear, only the dots without the background image, but a couple boxes later even the dots would disappear so it was impossible to move to the next map (kinda like when some bosses parts start disappearing or the background of the maps). The only way to solve this was completelly restarting Maple, because logging off to the servers screen and logging back on didn't fix it (by the way, the servers screen was also glitchy at this point and you had to "guess click" on where the exit button was). I also noticed that this glitches would start appearing after 40-45 minutes of hunting treasures, and it was always the same time. So, did anyone experienced something like this? Or know what could be the reason behind?

20. Default Re: [Chinese New Year] Treasure Hunt Event Solutions

http://forum2.nexon.net/showthread.p...n-Issue&nxid=6