IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Am I strange

for liking the Foul Joker damage skin?

Small, legible digits. Color scheme that matches my outfit. I like it much better than the "Pure Vampire" pink and golden hearts and flower petals damage skin. That one's pure Valentine, not so much Vampire at all.

Alas, it's for the event only.

2. Default Re: Am I strange

I had always hoped they would give these type of things away as prizes in the Halloween shop after the zombie event. Perhaps one day.

3. Default Re: Am I strange

Isn't that just the blood damage skin?... I'm pretty sure that one is available outside of the event. Not currently, but if someone has a leftover consumable from the last time it was in the boxes you can still use it.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon

Default Re: Am I strange

I guess it is. I stay out of FM (and Cash Shop), so haven't run into skins that aren't from events.

5. Default Re: Am I strange

That is a nice damage skin. How did you obtain it? I don't think Korea has this one yet, but I hope it will make this skin available in the future.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon

As Justin said, it's the Blood Damage Skin, that was available in Damage Skin Boxes at one point.
    Right now, during the Vampire event, if you turn into a "Foul Joker" (the face I have in the screenshot), your damage skin temporarily becomes that. Once you cure yourself it goes back to what it was.

7. Water Straight Male
    IGN: Pybo
    Server: Scania
    Level: 211
    Job: Shade
    Guild: Reconcile
    Alliance: Intersection
    Farm: Mordor

It's my favorite one.
    Bought one, when boxes were still around, for 200m

8. Default Re: Am I strange

I kind of wish Nexon implemented damage skins a bit differently. Right now they're just an invisible skill/buff that recasts every few seconds. If it was implemented like an equip then we would be able to swap them out or remove them all together with relative ease.

9. Water
    IGN: Dragon4meII
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 211
    Job: Kaiser
    Guild: Contagious
    Alliance: PityDaFool

Joker Bunny approves