1. Electron Male
    IGN: xUndine
    Server: Demethos
    Level: 212
    Job: Demon Avenger
    Guild: NeoAura
    Alliance: Aura

Question Tower of Oz Boss Drops

Has anyone gotten the Aquarius Crown or Alicia's Brilliance to drop from Dorothy or the other bosses that are supposed to drop them and other good equips? I specifically want to know about the Aquarius Crown because its the last item I have yet to get to complete my set of ingredient items for transposing to Sweetwater. I already have my 4 tyrants and my fafnir. I transposed my empress suit to Sweetwater already and am working on scrolling my fafnir to transpose next. Followed by one of my 4 tyrant pieces (probably the gloves). All I need now is that hat, but I haven't heard of anyone getting it to drop as yet.

2. Default Re: Tower of Oz Boss Drops

The hat drops from lion or scarecrow.
    I've seen a few.

No one knows how to get Alicia's brilliance. We (those of us who have killed dorothy) don't think she drops it. We think there's an unreleased quest to "purify" the mutated staff (like the kaiser sword thing with magnus).

3. Electron Male

Default Re: Tower of Oz Boss Drops

Cool, can you tell me how much % drop those guys had to get it? No one in my server (GAZED) has reported getting one. There's 7 people that reached the lion and above of which one (my buddy RayKsU) is still doing the tower and possibly a second person who i have yet to confirm. The rest of those guys have stopped doing oz. The people that actively do oz are few and seem to not have bothered to or been able to make it to the lion and above. So I really need to know what I need to get that myself in terms of % drop. Unless it goes into marvel i'll need to try own luck or hope Ray gets lucky and gets two of them.

Nevermind . . . I was told it's SUPPOSED to drop but doesn't, instead it was put in the ring boxes from rank 1 and 2.
    Confirmed and found out from the other guy that is still doing the tower that cleared floor 41.

4. Default Re: Tower of Oz Boss Drops

...more the better?

I've killed hundreds of each on 160% + wolf and have never seen it. It's a lucky drop type of item.

5. Electron Male

Default Re: Tower of Oz Boss Drops

I got a GM in live chat a few minutes ago and he said % drop does effect the tower bosses, but the rate is so low that its still going to be a super rare item regardless. As for Alicia's brilliance it IS as you guys suspected. . . .it has a quest to turn the mutated staff into Alicia's brilliance. It is just unreleased as yet. Sooo . . . .with this news from the gm, I have almost no hope of ever getting an Aquarius Crown in GAZED aside from sheer luck since its just my friend RayKsU and Tryst that are still doing the tower in my server. And soon enough i'll be joining them, but that's still not much hope considering you guys have much more than just 2 or 3 people that got past floor 30 and 40 in your servers. My best shot would have to be it being placed in marvel machine. Though its too bad that Tryst seems to have lied to me about the hat being in rank 1 and 2 box prizes since the GM says its not there and is only a super rare drop.