Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Maple Leaf Council

There are multiple things wrong with that idealism, unfortunately; Aside from the naive implication we've ever been able to meaningfully interact with Customer Service, for several periods there was no such thing as appealing - You'd submit a claim, it would go unread until long after your ban expired, and would be deleted, or it would be read, but immediately replied to with some variant of 'our system is flawless, good day'.

Several years ago about the only successful appeal was when something went massively wrong and enough people got auto-banned that Nexon had to admit it was a glitch and undo them, and depending on which incident got whom, some groups of people never had it removed from their history, amplified by the fact we have no way of knowing what's on our history until we try to do something and get rejected. Then it's on us to try to get it removed in time to do whatever it was we were trying to do (which is already too late in most cases).

The whole punishment system is a broken mess that only hurts people who actually care about specific characters and accounts, which true abusers tend not to - They'll be back, on a new account, and keep on doing whatever they feel like because they just don't care.

2. Default Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Maple Leaf Council

When Xenon's were first released I was competing for top 3 level 200. I got banned for 87 days or so until my ticket finally came through. Well actually that's not true either because it was when they released their live support I finally got through with a CS representative.
    Took them literally a minute to unban me. All that was said was "sorry" and from then on I couldn't participate in any contest so I'm not really buying what you say. I do respect your position, but my personal experience says otherwise.

I do recall contests saying if you were flagged for any reason you couldn't participate.

3. Default Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Maple Leaf Council

Historicaly speaking, this has not been the case.
    Were you the victim of a false auto-ban, which your system has been proven to have done time and time again over the years, you recieved a stamp on your account that customer service refused to lift.
    That was at least the case for my own wife who got hit by one of the first waves of false bans, back when Crimsonwood came out. Her IGN is Toniarion if you which to check the details.

4. Neutron Male
    IGN: FanMasher
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 1-2
    Job: Kannaspiracy
    Guild: Contagious
    Alliance: PityDaFool

Default Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Maple Leaf Council

That actually reminds me that was the whole reason I couldn't participate on any events, or world transfer way back, cause I got banned for couple of weeks back when bigfoot came out for reporting a party member for hacking bigfoot after leaving party, and after days of waiting all I got as a response was that I was taking advantage of a hacker and to wait my ban out that only had 2 days left, which made me unable to participate on anything afterwards. So I guess there goes my chances on participating on this as well.