1. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Gollux: can you get Superior equips if you leave the Hell head map?

I remember reading that leaving the map to rebuff or w/e will reduce the "clear level", making the top level equips not drop.
    Is that correct?

2. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: TidusAiYuna
    Server: BelloNova
    Level: 204
    Job: Drk
    Guild: Minah<3
    Alliance: Tiffany<3
    Farm: Hyuna<3
    australia

Default Re: Gollux: can you get Superior equips if you leave the Hell head map?

i dont think so cause the drops are from the chest thing which are completely random anyway and not affected by any drop rates

3. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

That's not what she means.

This is what she means

4. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: TidusAiYuna
    Server: BelloNova
    Level: 204
    Job: Drk
    Guild: Minah<3
    Alliance: Tiffany<3
    Farm: Hyuna<3
    australia

o ok never kenw lol

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Sad, sad movie.
    But no, what I mean is much more mundane. I know people who periodically leave the Head map during the fight, in order to rebuff decent skills or whatever, and then go back in to continue fighting.
    The question is whether this causes the "clear level" to change. So if you do it while fighting Hell head, you can only get Reinforced (or lower) equips, and if you do it while fighting Hard, you'll only get Solid (or lower).

6. Default Re: Gollux: can you get Superior equips if you leave the Hell head map?

I think it does lower the clear level down to 4. I don't know if that makes a difference on the drops at all.

7. Water Straight Male
    IGN: Pybo
    Server: Scania
    Level: 211
    Job: Shade
    Guild: Reconcile
    Alliance: Intersection
    Farm: Mordor

It does not.
    I used to leave the head map to rebuff all the time, and I still got Sup gear every now and then.
    I never get "Clear 5" when I solo, anyway. Even if I don't leave the head map at all.

8. Default Re: Gollux: can you get Superior equips if you leave the Hell head map?

Clear 5 only happens if you actually have a partner member inside with you. Solos are always clear 4 unless somehow you did really poorly but that wouldn't make sense much if you could kill it already.

9. Default Re: Gollux: can you get Superior equips if you leave the Hell head map?

Clear level 5 is only for party members who entered the heart map after the first one; So whoever lags least gets clear level 4, everyone else in the party gets 5.
    I've never solo'd, but it should be the same, you'd get a max of 4, never 5. Only things that effect the first person's clear are the body parts killed before the head's jewel.