Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default Re: Nintendo Direct - 14th January

Nintendo Wii U
    Nintendo N3DS
    And the new pineappleing graphics card this year

RIPBROKE

2. Default Re: Nintendo Direct - 14th January

I hope they release Xenoblade on the Wii U with the others (idk if this has been announced i only saw mario galaxy 2 and metroid) cos then i can play that instead of rushing to buy a n3ds to try it lol

3. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Nintendo Direct - 14th January

I was hoping for this too, but I doubt they would with Xenoblade being released on the N3DS.

Maybe way in the future, but definitely not before or near april (when Xenoblade gets released)

4. Default Re: Nintendo Direct - 14th January

They can make it up to me by putting up Last Story instead then :)

5. Default Re: Nintendo Direct - 14th January

http://mynintendonews.com/2015/01/14...north-america/

Reasons as to why NA is getting only the XL. This some Nexon level BS

6. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

gah I missed this cus of work.can someone give me a short version please?

7. Default Re: Nintendo Direct - 14th January

I just saw that. The explanation is incredibly unsatisfactory, and it makes it sound like they had to choose between the two or something. =(

8. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/01/1...intendo-direct

9. Default Re: Nintendo Direct - 14th January

I'm disappointed that they're only releasing the New 3DS XL. I wanted the regular size, since I already have my Japanese New 3DS LL. Plus, the Majora's Mask one is ugly. Why does every newer Zelda anything have to be covered in gold in the USA? Why can't it represent the color theme from the game itself? It makes everything look the same and so bland.

I am excited for Majora's Mask, 3DS Smash Amiibo compatability, and Xenoblade Chronicles 3D.

10. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

Ok only thing I'm excited for is the new fire emblem

Still need to get the rest of the children in awakening.

11. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

In the EU stream there was a big fancy cinematic of the Majora's Mask N3DS in the fog, and my thoughts as it was going were:
    "Is it purple, I bet it's purple, that's gonna look amazing"
    "Wait.."
    "Oh pomegranate it's gold, oooh the fans are not gonna be happy, not at all"

Also kind of funny but the pattern on the 3DS is very similar to Ocarina of Time 3D special edition game case I have. Except the 4 masks in the corners are replaced by Ocarinas and Sheik's harp.

12. Default Re: Nintendo Direct - 14th January

Interesting direct.
    My excitement for what was being announced peaked immediately (hahaha) and dropped off slowly until Reggie came on and then I completely tuned out.
    I am not ready for a hardware upgrade. I still have the original 3DS and have no intention of replacing it.

That aside, very excited for a new fire emblem game, Etrian MD (yush!) and Splatoon (still).

Also, for a sec there I thought they were going to announce a Rosalina "Super mario" styled amiibo as she appeared in the Mario Party 10 amiibo mode demonstartion. Guess not.

13. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

Maybe in a possible wave 2? Donkey Kong was shown as playable too and there wasn't an amiibo for him. (or for Waluigi or Daisy)

14. Default Re: Nintendo Direct - 14th January

Quite possible. We shall have to wait and see.

Still, there was a lot of good news in there for what's going down in the next 3-4ish months.

15. Default Re: Nintendo Direct - 14th January

The gold is probably just tradition at this point, really. Does suck that they're not releasing the regular size, though, even if I have no intentions on getting one myself. WHY YOU NO GIVE PEOPLE OPTIONS, NINTENDO.

16. Default Re: Nintendo Direct - 14th January

Got home from work.
    Watched the Direct.
    Saw MH4U LE N3DS.
    Went to the store and preordered.

17. Default Re: Nintendo Direct - 14th January

The New 3DS game boxes are... interesting.

18. Default Re: Nintendo Direct - 14th January

im still waiting for the day nintendo decide to make a game just with peach daisy and rosalina.

idc if its a puzzle, a platformer, a rpg or w/e. i just want it.

19. Default Re: Nintendo Direct - 14th January

I would be very surprised if there were no more Mario Amiibo. Especially considering they showed a Mario themed DK figure in the video. Hopefully that would mean a Wario figure in his original overalls rather than his WarioWare look.

Oh and they also annoucned a new Rhythm Heaven game in the japaense direct.

Spoiler

I guess they are really trying to drive home the fact it won't work on other 3DS consoles. At this point the naming schemes they have chosen are ridiculous. I would not like to be in uninformed consumer trying to buy a 3DS console/game.

Bandai Namco F2P games are a bit hit and miss, hopefully they are learning.

Wasn't that long ago websites were posting supposed rumours of the games cancellation. I don't take rumours as gospel but it has been an awfully long time since the announcement to have heard no information about it at all. I'm hoping to hear something about it closer to or at E3 or i'll just give up hope.

20. Default Re: Nintendo Direct - 14th January

Unless the next Pokemon game(s) are released exclusively for the New 3DS, I won't be buying one. And if they are, I will begrudgingly buy one while glaring at the person behind the register. I have little interest in upgrading, especially since I bought the 3DS XL I have now specifically because of the red X/Y special edition.