1. Default F/P Myst Eruption DoT Modifier

Hey, back again with more technical questions, you all have been very helpful!

I'm trying to figure out exactly how Myst Eruption's damage modifier per DoT boost works. There seem to be all sorts of varying ideas of what it does like:

-35% added per hit per DoT after 2
    -35% total damage added per DoT after 2
    -35% final damage modifier per DoT after 2 (aka it doesn't add with normal TD and therefore is a much larger damage increase)
    -or the craziest one I've found so far: ea DoT after 2 multiplies the damage by 1.35, so at a boost of 3 dot stacks (3,4,5) it would result in 2.46x the base @.@

There also seems to be differing opinions on whether number 2 itself counts towards the boost. To me, AFTER 2 means AFTER 2 but I don't really know as I don't play F/P that much.

Thanks again for all the help guys!

2. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

Default Re: F/P Myst Eruption DoT Modifier

All DoTs affect eruption I know this because mist does not affect mobs imideatally and is possible to do eruption before it does affect mobs.

Cant help you with the multiplier though.

3. Default Re: F/P Myst Eruption DoT Modifier

Myst damage with 1 Dot=mist damage with 2 Dot what ever base is listed. At 3 Dot you do your first 1.35 multipler. At 4 you add your second 1.35 multipler (1.35^2) and at 5 you add ur third multiple at (1.35^3).

So yes it is the craziest one. its easy to see if your have a f/p and you see the damage dramatically increase with increasing total DoT.

while I pretty confident that the second DoT doesn't affect this multiplier, its been a while since I played and I can't check right now.

4. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

Default Re: F/P Myst Eruption DoT Modifier

Its the first 5 DoTs I know because no equipment change but casting mist and then eruption causes less dmg than casting mist then letting it activate then casting eruption