Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [Update KMS] Patch Available - KMST 1.2.3

1. Default Patch Available - KMST 1.2.3

Nexon posted a patch for KMST version 1002 upgrade to version 1003.
    You may download this patch from their official site and begin creating your pre-patcher now.
    Extractions and database updates will be forthcoming (if supported)!

Size: 106171337 (bytes) (101.25 mb)
    Posted:

Want quick and easy notification of just patches & updates? Follow PatchWatcher on twitter, or visit http://www.PatchWatcher.net/ and monitor just the patches you're interested in.

2. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.3

New KMST patch and no Locked.

3. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.3

Notes!

Korean

Google English

Star Planet - new minigame
    Logging out now sends you to character select(?)
    Root Abyss soul weapon added.

Skill Changes
    -Paladin - Divine Charge buffed.
    -Sniper - PDR and Critical modifcations - essentially a buff I believe.
    -Buccaneer - Stance rate change to passive, Double Spiral now chains to various skills.
    -Corsair - Fussilade range and damage buffed.
    -Mercedes - Damage increases when chaining(?)
    -Xenon - BDance buffed, Snipe attack count increased while damage and delay are decreased. Supply no longer resets upon revival.
    -Kaiser - Motion changes while in Final Figuration(?)
    -Shadow Bat (NW), Aegis System(Xen), Soul Seeker Expert(AB), Foxfire(Eunwol)(?) changed to toggle skill.

4. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.3

I see some Marksman changes in there.

5. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.3

A-B-C, it's easy as 1-2-3.

Pally's Divine Blow finally gets noticed

6. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.3

"The error has been corrected release effect of Rune batdeon the impact of increased buff duration.

- Guild Raid Boss additional contribution could also get to join the party but does not participate in raids"

I take it this means a) Runes are no longer affected by Buff Duration and b) GP mules are fixed so that they actually have to participate in the run to gain any GP.

7. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.3

I guess Xenon gains a hit or maybe 2 on Sniping but they lose skill damage overall or something maybe decreased delay too.. and they made soul seeker expert, shadow bats, shades FA all toggle skills for what ever reason. Which is literally another key slot but thankfully those classes don't really use all that many keys anyway. I'm still curious as to why they decided to do this, it's not like those skills triggered damage reflect like Final attack/AFA does.

8. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.3

So um.. that new 160 Absolute set..
    http://www.insoya.com/bbs/zboard.php...53&category=82
    The guy roughly pieced them together.
    Not sure if I like.. <_<

Holy pineapple, that Mecha Purge: Snipe delay. A rough estimate seems to be 450% -> ~400%, +1 hit (2 with Manifest Projector respectively) for Snipe.
    Blade Dance 225% -> 260%
    http://www.insoya.com/bbs/zboard.php?id=ucc&no=53443

9. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.3

Lv. 160 Absolabs equipment

I am not sure if I forgot any. I can't simulate other exclusive weapons such as Katana and Fan.
    Last edited by Spadow; 2015-01-08 at 02:35 AM.

10. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.3

I'm pretty sure the Archer and Thief hats are switched around, because if not... WTB equipment dying so I can make a Traxex look.

Most of the weapons seem nice/not half bad at least possibly Anvil worthy.

11. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.3

Ermagerd new training grounds (maybe)! I wonder what the maps look like but yum lv 220+ mobs

12. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.3

After checking the data, the hats on the Bowman and Thief needs to be switched. You are right. Because I was reading the item names and it said “Absolute Archer Hood” and “Absolute Thief Cap”. Nexon’s fault for incorrectly entering the equipment names, but also my fault for not checking thoroughly.

No, it is correct. I compared the req job with the new Lv. 120 equipment (Muspel) and it's the same. Also, it's past 5 AM. I should go to bed...
    The hood requires 480 DEX while the cap requires 480 LUK.

13. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.3

Is the set overall or top/bottom?

14. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.3

Imagine fighting Chaos Pierre after split and triggering soul seeker expert with trinity and hitting the wrong Pierre with the soul seekers and healing it full.

15. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.3

The set consist of: hat, shoulder pad, overall, glove, shoes, cape and weapon.
    Last edited by Spadow; 2015-01-08 at 02:28 AM. Reason: Forgot the shoulder pad.

16. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.3

Spoiler

Edit: Nvm, just realized that they are the new look for lvl 160 Absolute Set.

Who have thought that the fallen Black Heaven is the new high lvl area? Any storyline expansion of Black Heaven is welcomed.

Last edited by Pythagoras; 2015-01-08 at 08:04 AM.

17. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.3

Now I'm surprised. o_o
    Anyway, they should really consider revealing upcoming content earlier. A week is left until the patch hits kms and we barely know what's there.
    What also bothers me is the fact theat Suu is still there. He is dead and I don't see a reason for him to stay there.

18. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.3

Pretty cool. I also posted in the Black Heaven thread inside the video section that if the Lumiere was big enough to hold a few maps inside, Black Heaven was big enough to make a huge high lvl area too; then I remembered that sadly GMS has turned any area outside the Gate to the Future completely useless and unless they make mobs party play it will suffer the same fate as Kritias... go to total waste.

BTW: does this mean that the sweetwater set was only a place holder for the real set? at least graphically?

19. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.3

Yep, it was even stated somewhere.

20. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.3

What do you mean by that? Because the area's dead?