Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default Re: Oh, no... I've become a figure collecting addict.

300 dollars for 9 inches of plastic is very expensive. Even if it still has 40 extra pieces....

2. Default Re: Oh, no... I've become a figure collecting addict.

Most of those figures I posted are minimum $150, minus crocodile, hell that luffy is $250 lol. That case is almost worth a grand tbh

3. Default Re: Oh, no... I've become a figure collecting addict.

So this is what I have as of now:

Preordered:

Shiro, Shimakaze, Misaka & Kuroko, Kirino & Kuroneko and Saber.

Contemplating the Unlimited Saber Works but its expensive.

4. Default Re: Oh, no... I've become a figure collecting addict.

Nice Kuroneko. I only have this image handy because I showed it to someone like last month and still had it saved on my PC.

Also this, though I've rearranged and added some from my bedroom into my bookshelf by now so it's a little out of date.

Spoiler

Image for ants because resized it from xbawks size and too lazy to take new pics.

5. Default Re: Oh, no... I've become a figure collecting addict.

Nice bookshelf. It's full @_@

6. Default Re: Oh, no... I've become a figure collecting addict.

rip my thread in the anime section.

If you wanna see my figures look through there. I've gone freakin nutso and ordered so many. Literally do not have the space for them. I already have 4 on a shelf thats not in my room and when family come to visit they see them like wtp because its Dragons Crown Sorceress with her triple Z tiddies *-*
    One day when i get a bigger bedroom i'll get a case to put most/all of them in. Somehow i think by that point ill need like 3 cases jfc.

7. Default Re: Oh, no... I've become a figure collecting addict.

I feel like I can somewhat relate. In the past year or so, I've gotten 3 plushes (Lucario, Mega Lucario, and Pancham), plus two amiibos (Link and Fox) with another on the way (two if I feel like going to Target for that Rosalina amiibo. Toys 'R Us is just down the street for the Lucario amiibo I plan to get)

Collecting these things benefit me in no way. But just looking at them makes me happy. What's happening to me

8. Default Re: Oh, no... I've become a figure collecting addict.

My SDCC Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Spark figures arrived today.

Spoiler

Bonus pic - Vegeta vs. Vegeta

9. Default Re: Oh, no... I've become a figure collecting addict.

I love you all to death, but please spoiler your pomegranate so my dimensions don't have an aneurism.

10. Default Re: Oh, no... I've become a figure collecting addict.

11. Default Re: Oh, no... I've become a figure collecting addict.

The only figures I really have are the Amiibos and a 4" figure of Nibbler from Futurama.

However, I'd love to get my hands on a 4-8" or so Flygon figure, if one actually exists. All of the ones I've seen are like 2" or smaller. ._.

12. Default Re: Oh, no... I've become a figure collecting addict.

My Figuarts Goku arrived today!

Spoiler

I'm a little disappointed that it didn't come with a stand, but whatever. I've become pretty decent at getting them to stand on their own.

I was hoping my Batman would arrive today, but it's still not out for delivery, though it's supposedly at the nearest post office. Piccolo was SUPPOSED to arrive today, because he had two-day shipping, but his last update was that he left California... three days ago.

13. Default Re: Oh, no... I've become a figure collecting addict.

Would you say these are worth it? I recently realized they made my favs 17 and 18 in the same line but im kinda :X knowing they wont have stands.

14. Default Re: Oh, no... I've become a figure collecting addict.

I personally think they're 100% worth it. The lack of stands is disappointing, but it doesn't detract from the figure itself. If you have a sturdy shelf, you can pose them in a standing position nicely. It just sucks if you want to make them look like they're doing anything aerial.

On another note, another package arrived for me today!

Out of box and on shelf

This guy also didn't come with a stand, but since his cape makes him a little heavy in the back, he falls backwards onto his cape, which supports him anyway.

15. Default Re: Oh, no... I've become a figure collecting addict.

Piccolo arrived today... He was supposed to be with yesterday's shipments, but oh well.

Spoiler

The Iron Man is for my dad. The other two are mine, though. All three arrived today, even though I was expecting anything but Piccolo for a while.

It was freaking ridiculously hard to pose Goku vs. Piccolo on my shelf. Every time I would get one set up, something would fall and come apart.

16. the Immutable Neuter
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 25
    Job: Sailor
    Guild: USN
    Alliance: VAQ-141 Shadowhawks
    ireland

Default Re: Oh, no... I've become a figure collecting addict.

Still waiting for RWBY figures to appear in Akihabara. No luck ever.

17. Default Re: Oh, no... I've become a figure collecting addict.

A youtube animoo has enough popularity to have figures?

18. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

There's this figma one on goodsmile: http://www.goodsmile.info/en/product...Ruby+Rose.html

19. the Immutable Neuter
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 25
    Job: Sailor
    Guild: USN
    Alliance: VAQ-141 Shadowhawks
    ireland

Its being imported and dubbed in japan, and there're all ready making and selling figures in the RT store...
    So, yes, it does.