After a long day of work, you decide to come home and enjoy yourself to the bowl of fruits that you have sitting outside. The fruits are as follows (in alphabetical order):
Your task is to label these fruits from 1 to 13 with 1 being the one you enjoy the most and 13 being the one you enjoy the least. Note that doesn't necessarily mean you hate it.
The rules are as follows:
1. I did not forget a fruit. There are only 13 fruits in your bowl.
2. Some are purposely vague (apple, grape, melon, etc). Choose your favourite (or least favourite) type. For example, Green Apple is valid.
3. You can't skip ranking one. You have to do all 13. Ties aren't allowed.
4. You can't combine the fruits. Ergo, you can't just make a fruit salad.
5. You can't add anything to the fruits. They just have to be eaten alone.
6. You can't make them into smoothies either. Or juice.