1. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default 1000 Reward Point daily cap from Star Planet is not always enforced

As you can see I got a total of 1116 Reward Points from Star Planet on December 23.
    This is all on the same character. (I have heard that if you have characters on several worlds you can get 1000 points a day on each. But that is not the case here).

On other days when I visited Star Planet multiple times, the last session stopped accumulating points at the right point. I don't know what was different on that date.

2. Default Re: 1000 Reward Point daily cap from Star Planet is not always enforced

I think something similar happened to me. I got 1k points on one character, then switched to another (on the same world) to get the 2x exp coupons and was somehow being awarded more points.

As long as it doesn't negatively interfere with my ability to get my daily points, I don't really care-- you'll get to the cap of 30k a month by just doing star planet once a day, let alone doing a bunch of bosses.

3. Default Re: 1000 Reward Point daily cap from Star Planet is not always enforced

You can get 1k from mini games. If you complete daily quests or whatever else in star planet it won't interfere with the 1k cap

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: 1000 Reward Point daily cap from Star Planet is not always enforced

Normally it stops after 1k accumulated from the games and the daily goals together. Unless that isn't what you meant?