1. Default Logout gifts - are people still getting the logout gifts?

Is anyone still getting the logout gifts?

If you are not sure what this is, sometimes when you log out you get a dialog box where you choose one of 3 gifts and it says to log back in within 3 days to get it. I used to get these regularly but they have suddenly stopped for about a few months.

Also, if you are still getting them do you have a dynamic or static IP address?

Possibly coincidental, but when i stopped getting them i had changed internet co to a dynamic address.

It may or may not have been required to have taken a break from the game for a week or a few weeks to get the gifts, and I have done so. But I have strangely not gotten any more of those logout gifts. Mainly I want to change my hair/face again

2. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

Default Re: Logout gifts - are people still getting the logout gifts?

I got one earlier this month after the v157 patch. I think I can confirm that it does require you to take a break from the game, every time I come back after a month or two break, I always get the logout gift box.

3. Default Re: Logout gifts - are people still getting the logout gifts?

I wouldn't know about that... I've been pretty active myself and I got one like last week on a character I've been playing almost daily. (I got a 2x drop coupon)

4. Default Re: Logout gifts - are people still getting the logout gifts?

Yes this happened to me in past as well. sometimes i got them even when i regularly login.

other times I have to wait for a week without playing. But then again they may spawn on an approximately monthly basis and it just happens to appear on your first log in after a long time of inactivity.

Actually the ip thing may have nothing to do with it, it appears that I stopped getting the gifts a month before I moved internet co

still remains a mystery. but now I know they are still appearing. I'll try logging in using the web launcher next time when the servers are fixed and see if that changes anything.

So do you guys use web launcher or gamelauncher.exe? (though in the past both worked equally well for me)

5. Proton Straight Female
    IGN: WildSunshine
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 224
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: Phoenix
    Alliance: Republic
    Farm: Frecklebury
    usa

earlier this week i logged several accounts that had been inactive (to pick up the extra character slot coupons from hotday) and expected logout boxes since they had been inactive for so long (several months in most cases), but i didn't get even one.

6. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

I don't see why the login method would change anything but I use Steam.

7. Default Re: Logout gifts - are people still getting the logout gifts?

I only get them after a few weeks to a month account of inactivity.

8. Default Re: Logout gifts - are people still getting the logout gifts?

hmm i just logged into two accounts using web launcher and got nothing. though I had earlier logged on to get tele rocks. but i would normally have expected something since they usually pop up on an approximately monthly frequency
    (also, wow web launcher is so annoying and slow, have to click it many times before it even starts loading)

gamelauncher used to sometimes provide glitched selection dialog for me. If I logged onto one and got the gift and then logged onto a second and also got offered the gift, the second account would appear to offer the same gift choice as the first, but in fact the real choice was not shown and I would have picked the 1st, 2nd or 3rd of whatever was the hidden real choice was. quite often it gave me the AP reset

hmm the mystery continues, I will try to think of what it could be. also want a pet for my new char so I don't have to go and farm a chestnut

9. Default Re: Logout gifts - are people still getting the logout gifts?

Now that I think about it, considering I hadn't played in a few months I totally should have gotten a log out gift when I finally played again yesterday!

But yeah, I didn't receive one, and I haven't played since last August or September or so.

Oh well, maybe I missed it because of a crash or something.