IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 25
    Job: Sailor
    Guild: USN
    Alliance: VAQ-141 Shadowhawks
    ireland

Default Re: Putin invites Kim Jong Un to Moscow

Putin has all ready erased all but 10% of True Korea's debt to Russia. This is not surprising.

5. Default Re: Putin invites Kim Jong Un to Moscow

They are both loose cannons. I fully support all the loose cannons coming together so we can re-brandish the Axis of Evil rhetoric we were using in the old-Bush days and get rid of them all under the banner of democracy.

6. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Default Re: Putin invites Kim Jong Un to Moscow

That whole concept of "Soviet defeat of Nazi Germany" is ridiculous anyway, because the final strikes were made by US/UK/Canada/some French. It is also obscene and sickening thing to celebrate, as it disregards the death of 25-55mil people (depending a lot on who you ask and definitions) killed in cleansings orchestrated by Stalin.

Half of Europe was invaded by Stalin, innocent people were killed, tortured and women were raped. Allies didn't do anything, they actually helped Stalin to make all this happen. Finnish cities were also invaded, my grandpa, 9 at the time managed to escape but his father was killed by the Soviets.

Finland, wrecked by false flag-justified invasion (condemned at the time by League of Nations) was having a shortage of food and other necessities and we had lost third of our land. Rubbing salt in the wound in travesty of justice, allies made Finland pay $300million in war reparations for Stalins USSR.

tl;dr: no good sides to take in ww2

But you won't find most if this stuff in the "history books" of Russia. I gotta admit that russians are good storytellers, although maybe not as epic as North Korean stories, due to the lack of unicorns and dragons.
    Last edited by Satellite; 2014-12-25 at 04:03 AM.