1. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Which rings should I be wearing?

I've got these (bolded are the ones I'm wearing atm):

1. Explorer's Cruel Ring: 3 w.att, 5% crit rate, 20% min crit damage, chance (unlisted %) of Instant Death.
    OR Explorer's Critical Ring: 2 w.att, 10% crit rate, 10% min crit damage, chance of Instant Death

2. Pivotal Adventure Ring: 3 allstat, 3 att, 15% crit rate, 5% min crit damage.

3. Growing Sylph Ring: 50 str, 10 dex, 10 w.att, 10% min crit damage, 10% to do level 10 freeze (possibly significant due to Chance Attack giving 125% damage on frozen enemies).

4. Tempest Ring: 26 str, 21 dex, 4 w.att, 15% str

5. Superior Gollux Ring: WIP, but assume it's perfect-scrolled and with 6% str. (Already wearing belt and earrings, so this also has 3-set effect. Pendant not forthcoming, though.)

Current stats:
    Mobbing mode: 65% critical chance, 53% min crit damage, 64% max crit damage
    Bossing mode (Enrage): 85% critical chance, 53% min crit, 79% max crit
    About %200 str (I think. Haven't actually counted, but a 2-str star gives me 6 str to my stats, so it's about there).

I am a Hero, which means crit doesn't stack with Combo, rendering it only half as effective as it should be. Right now with this average of 66% crit, my crits are actually only about 33% higher than my non-crits.

So, when I finish the Gollux Ring, which ring do I swap out for it?
    And also, should I switch the Cruel and Critical rings?

2. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

Default Re: Which rings should I be wearing?

Ideal potentialable endgame rings would be Reinforced, Superior, and either Scarlet+anything level 100 and up, or the meister ark ring set.

Also, iirc, the last two hits of rb always crit, correct?

Without any math or anything, I'd pick the Pivotal ring as the first replacement.

3. Default Re: Which rings should I be wearing?

Scroll yourself a reinforced Gollux Ring too, if you aint got nothing better to do.

Keep the Tempest Ring and the Growing Sylph Ring.

4. Default Re: Which rings should I be wearing?

I just use all 4 gollux rings. They're the only rings in the game that are 3rd tier and psokable after being equipped. So they never lose their value after you use them.

5. Default Re: Which rings should I be wearing?

Lightning God Ring and Scarlet Ring are both 3rd tier and PSoKable. Both cost far more than any of the Gollux rings, though.

6. Default Re: Which rings should I be wearing?

All the Meister Rings as well. The set of two Berserker or Oracle rings is better than the fully scrolled 120 and 130 Gollux rings, the last time I mathed it.

7. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

The meister ark set is lvl 90, which isn't the top tier for bonus pot. It's still good enough though.

8. Default Re: Which rings should I be wearing?

Oh, right I forgot about those. As you said though, gollux is far cheaper and far more accessible for the average player.

9. Neutron Straight Male

IGN: ElIuel
    Server: Scania GMS
    Level: 212
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Studio
    Alliance: Legacy
    netherlands

Best ring set up (requires meister shoulder instead of Black tinkerer) now should be
    - Superior gollux
    - Reinforced Gollux
    - Meister Ring
    - Scarlet Ring

To activate Meister set effect instead of Reinforce set you have to :
    It wil go to which ever set effect you have equipped 1st. Ex: Un-equip everything and leave Reinf, equip ring= becomes gollux set. Ex2: Unequip everything and leave meister, equip ring= becomes meister set. Credits to Genostigma from Basilmarket

With the Meister shoulder you'll get the 40 attack set effect which might overrule black tinkerer since the Meister shoulder also has more enhance possibilities compared to the lvl 100 tinkerer.

10. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Thanks, everyone.
    Your answers will be helpful to me long-term.
    However, I am not currently able to get any of the rings you recommend except the Reinforced, which would take quite a while (due to bad lag in the Gollux Head map, I am only able to kill Easy Gollux,)

So, I would like to repeat my question from the end of my opening post:
    When I finish the Superior Gollux Ring, which ring do I swap out for it?

11. Default Re: Which rings should I be wearing?

If I did the math correctly, then both the explorer cruel ring and the pivotal ring give the same bonus (This was also wrong), but the explorer critical ring will give you a higher bonus so swap cruel with crit (Sorry, that was wrong), and replace the sylph ring? But that's purely based on crit and % str damage boost comparisons.

If we assume half effective, then:

Cruel Ring takes you from 80% Crit, 33% Min, 79% Max (56% Average, 28% halved) to current stats, which is a boost of ~4.9%

Crit Ring takes you from 80% Crit, 33% Min, 79% Max to 90% Crit, 43% Min, 79% Max (61% Average, 30% Halved), which is a boost of ~4%

Pivotal Ring takes you from 70% Crit, 48% Min, 79% Max (63% Average, 31% Halved) to current stats, which is a boost of ~5.7%

Sylph Ring takes you from 85% Crit, 43% Min, 79% Max to current stats, a boost of ~2.4%

And finally the Tempest Ring takes you from ~185% STR to ~200% STR, which is a boost of ~5.3%

I think the Sylph Ring would probably be your best bet for the replacement, but that doesn't factor in chance attack, or stats (but I don't think it's close enough such that the stats would make that big of a difference?). Stat wise, it has the smallest difference with the Superior ring, so it could potentially have the smallest change in damage boost.