I've got these (bolded are the ones I'm wearing atm):
1. Explorer's Cruel Ring: 3 w.att, 5% crit rate, 20% min crit damage, chance (unlisted %) of Instant Death.
OR Explorer's Critical Ring: 2 w.att, 10% crit rate, 10% min crit damage, chance of Instant Death
2. Pivotal Adventure Ring: 3 allstat, 3 att, 15% crit rate, 5% min crit damage.
3. Growing Sylph Ring: 50 str, 10 dex, 10 w.att, 10% min crit damage, 10% to do level 10 freeze (possibly significant due to Chance Attack giving 125% damage on frozen enemies).
4. Tempest Ring: 26 str, 21 dex, 4 w.att, 15% str
5. Superior Gollux Ring: WIP, but assume it's perfect-scrolled and with 6% str. (Already wearing belt and earrings, so this also has 3-set effect. Pendant not forthcoming, though.)
Mobbing mode: 65% critical chance, 53% min crit damage, 64% max crit damage
Bossing mode (Enrage): 85% critical chance, 53% min crit, 79% max crit
About %200 str (I think. Haven't actually counted, but a 2-str star gives me 6 str to my stats, so it's about there).
I am a Hero, which means crit doesn't stack with Combo, rendering it only half as effective as it should be. Right now with this average of 66% crit, my crits are actually only about 33% higher than my non-crits.
So, when I finish the Gollux Ring, which ring do I swap out for it?
And also, should I switch the Cruel and Critical rings?