Thread: [GMS] GMS v157 - Shining Star

1. Default GMS v157 - Shining Star

Want instant notification of new extractions, announcements and updates? Follow Southperry on Twitter!

-----

(PvE) Skill Changes
    Item

2. Default Re: GMS v157 - Shining Star

Character
    Character (Changed)

3. Default Re: GMS v157 - Shining Star

Mob
    Mob (Changed)
    NPC

4. Default Re: GMS v157 - Shining Star

So, is it just me, or did they just make the entirety of Kritias completely pointless by reducing all the Exp by 75%?

5. Default Re: GMS v157 - Shining Star

It's only for the quest monsters. The normal monsters are unchanged. Apparently they raised the quest experience though.

6. Default Re: GMS v157 - Shining Star

Excuse me sir, but where are the Map extractions? I noticed you have not been adding them lately in previous extractions or this one. Can you please add them? I am interested in the new maps that get added.
    Last edited by SaptaZapta; 2014-12-07 at 11:33 PM.

7. Default Re: GMS v157 - Shining Star

I don't do map extractions anymore because they're broken (due to a new map format that I don't care enough to fix) and since they were usually the lowest priority (well, after Quests) I just stopped caring about them.

8. Default Re: GMS v157 - Shining Star

Are cubes from elite bosses untradable now?

9. Default Re: GMS v157 - Shining Star

Mistake or not, they changed the exp of EVERY kritias monster, now they give 5k exp while dealing twitce the damage and having twitce the HP of an oblivion monster.

10. Default Re: GMS v157 - Shining Star

KMS did this too.
    There are 2 sets of Kritias mobs: one set before you complete all the quests, and one set after. The ones before are the ones that were nerfed, while the ones after are the same.

11. Default Re: GMS v157 - Shining Star

So you got to complete all quest in order to see the "after" mobs and get full exp? Yet they keep the same HP and damage?

Talk about easy way to kill the whole area... even more

12. Default Re: GMS v157 - Shining Star

The after mobs are also higher level and higher HP/EXP, going up to 210 with about 20m HP and 70k exp.

13. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: GMS v157 - Shining Star

i just keep getting an error every time i try to launch the game, sigh.