1. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: v.157 - Shining Star Update Notes

Not sure I like the Star Force requirements to train in certain areas.
    Most of my mules wear clean gear. If I now have to spend spell traces to use up their equip slots, and meso to enhance it...
    Although I suppose it'll also stop bots from farming in those areas, so maybe that's good?

2. Default Re: v.157 - Shining Star Update Notes

Anyone know exact amount of + stat we get for level specific gear i know in some videos i remember seeing some +3 / +4 / +5 so im guessing its 130/140/150 or ? Do some also give attack?

3. Default Re: v.157 - Shining Star Update Notes

What sucks more is that starstruck mobs replace the existing mobs, instead of just creating separate maps for star force mobs.

4. Neutron Female
    IGN: HEYsammi
    Server: Scania
    Level: 200
    Job: Evan
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    California

It sucks when Nexon has to work around botters. Ruins so much good potential.

5. Default Re: v.157 - Shining Star Update Notes

I like the change to Evo World, it's not stay here for 30 minutes and fall asleep anymore.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon

I don't like that they've just reduced the total time you can train there from 2.5 hours to 45 minutes a day. Way to kill content.
    (Also going to take a lot longer to farm enough coins for an Empress core, unless the prices have changed.)
    Combined with the Star Force requirement to train at most 100+ areas, this makes leveling link-skill mules that much harder.
    We will see.

7. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

That being the case, you can still mpe, r&J, and kill regular zakum (or at least the arms) at level 100 for exp.

8. Orbital Bee Cannon

MPE is limited to 3 times a day, Zakum 2, and R&J is... are they really trying to drive people to grind in a PQ?
    Yeah, it's still possible to level, I just don't like it when the options are reduced.

9. Default Re: v.157 - Shining Star Update Notes

Current one is Title2010Winter, so that's already appropria-

WAT
    Last edited by Combattente; 2014-12-04 at 04:31 AM.

10. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: TidusAiYuna
    Server: BelloNova
    Level: 204
    Job: Drk
    Guild: Minah<3
    Alliance: Tiffany<3
    Farm: Hyuna<3
    australia

are u fking kidding me typical nexon nerfing the rates for superior items to 4 stars.... before it has a chance to explode, great i thought i could get 7-8 stars based on the kms table.

THX NEXON

11. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

thanks glorious nexon for the glorious rates on gear, i'm sure the next time an overpowered boss comes it won't be nerfed for GMS "because we didn't get MME's"

12. Default Re: v.157 - Shining Star Update Notes

All these people complaining about Superior items seem to have forgotten how much of a massive stat boost they'll gain from enhancing every other piece of gear, and at hardly any cost at all. Just be happy Nexon didn't decide to exclude Star Force like they did Additional Options (which would've been a lesser stat boost than Star Force, I think).

13. Neutron Straight Male

IGN: ElIuel
    Server: Scania GMS
    Level: 212
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Studio
    Alliance: Legacy
    netherlands

This + the fact that we have huge advantages over KMS already since we have the crusader codex, Gollux set effects (them stats/attack from equipment is delicious as well) and not to forget the Nebulite system.
    Just from that we have 80% boss, 60% IED and lots of +attack/stat in our favour (ruling out kanna/hayato/beast tamer link/card since not everyone is dedicated enough to train them)

14. Default Re: v.157 - Shining Star Update Notes

it sounds like you're looking for game balance..

on maplestory :;D

15. Lead Ball
    IGN: Watt
    Server: 루na
    Level: 240
    Guild: 깜찍
    Alliance: 깜찍qkff
    Farm: 에디

Those pink medals are beautiful and have pretty good stats (even though most people just have the ugly kirito medal by now)
    L>One it would fit with my damage skin, god damn it kms why we never have nice things like that?!

And they were pretty late with the nutshop considering the fact Eunwol came out 6 months ago or so (and the shop has his black 2ndary )
    gotta fit to the season i guess

16. Neutron
    IGN: SkyTheBM
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 248
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Revenance
    Alliance: Blanc

What? Hurricane is 300% in KMS. Did they make a typo, or are BMs going to be even more powerful than we thought they were going to be?

17. Default Re: v.157 - Shining Star Update Notes

It's a typo. In the data, it's 300% at max

18. Default Re: v.157 - Shining Star Update Notes

Does star force destroy items at every tier level? I think I remember it not being able to destroy items at less than 10 stars? I can't exactly afford to get another empress weapon, so if it explodes, I basically don't have a weapon ever again, but I don't want it to be stuck at only 5 stars.