Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default HAHAHAHAH ANTI BASILMARKET IS HERE

http://www.chatchief.com/

A basil mod and I had a good laugh seeing that there is now a site dedicated to hating/plans to overthrow basilmarket.

How long until the anti-southperry forum!?

2. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

Default Re: HAHAHAHAH ANTI BASILMARKET IS HERE

Nice plans
    http://www.chatchief.com/thread/41/H...es-to-love-me;

Dude

3. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: XJunkun
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Buccaneer
    Guild: Jabaited
    Alliance: You
    California

Southperry isn't as big to get the hate basil does. Good try though.

Edit: The site layout is amazing and other than almost every other word banned on basil
    when typing a sentence i wouldn't mind using that site.

I wonder if nexon and mr.basil have the same filter system
    Last edited by xJunkun; 2014-12-01 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Overlooked the site

4. Default Re: HAHAHAHAH ANTI BASILMARKET IS HERE

We were actually talking about it last night but i didn't get a chance to post it about it until this morning. There were a lot of chat threads discussing how basilmarket is north korea, but then some mod leaked(not the one I'm talking too) and they had to nuke it, or they made it so you have to sign up to see it, which I'm not doing.

Your taste is almost as terrible as you begging for women to date you

"IM SO MUCH BETTER THAN DUSTIN ;'("

5. Lead Ball
    IGN: Watt
    Server: 루na
    Level: 240
    Job: Hero
    Guild: 깜찍
    Alliance: 깜찍qkff
    Farm: 에디

That color scheme... ew.
    Why... that alone gives that site a reason to fail...

The name is pretty horrible as well, and it looks like a godamn restaurant site (from some reason, KFC comes in mind).
    6.66/10 for effort doe.

6. Neon Atom Gay Male
    California

I think your either blind or just trying to troll which ever it is.
    I don't date women, nor do i beg. I don't know who you are , so i'm not imposing that i'am better than you.
    cheer up buddy everyone has different taste , the website is easy to navigate ALTHOUGH I don't sign up for forums
    anymore cause there's always people like you. K bye

7. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

Oh man, sweet monday drama.
    What else to start a good week?

8. Default Re: HAHAHAHAH ANTI BASILMARKET IS HERE

Unfortunately I no longer have the chats from 2013 to actually show any of it, but I did confirm with the other southperry skype chat that this was the guy who had a temper tantrum, told us we were white knight papayagots, pokemon was dead, and left. Essentially the girl he was hitting on rather strongly, knowing she was taken, rejected him so much he started making fun of her major in linguistics, where we kind of put him in his place.

Typical basilmarket attitude unfortunately.

9. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Agreed that the design is horrible and the name sucks.

But if it overthrows basilmarket Bogdan Raczynski, that'd be pretty great.

10. Neon Atom Gay Male
    California

WOAH , that's not even me. I'm pineapple GAY.

It shouldn't be a drama, when he posts it. I do believe in everyone has an opinion
    if you disagree make a good statement why rather than what he's clearly doing right now.
    Last edited by Five Second Pose; 2014-12-01 at 01:38 PM.

11. Default Re: HAHAHAHAH ANTI BASILMARKET IS HERE

Are you also denying you were in the pokemon X/Y chat? And/or the reason for you leaving?

12. Neon Atom Gay Male
    California

I was in there for a while and said the designs were dumb.
    never said it was dead. It wasn't on this site and i don't use basil i stopped using it over 2 years ago lol

Also i went through all my post 10 pages, which isn't much
    and and i only made one comment about pokemon

which was the thread do you name your pokemon?
    I named my milotic thunder

13. Default Re: HAHAHAHAH ANTI BASILMARKET IS HERE

That's not what happened with your selective memory. Unfortunately I don't have access to the chats of the individual but I'm also pretty sure @icephoenix21; had problems with you too. You left because you attacked a user over their major, we defended her because seriously, you outright attacked her with such pettiness, where you claim I was a white knight, told me pokemon was stupid and the fad was already over.

Now that I confirm with witness', the chats not so much but I don't recall the individual who I'm keeping unnamed for sake of privacy had any problems after you pineappleing barraged her and left.

14. Neon Atom Gay Male
    California

I like how you're always fighting with someone on this particular forum, I never attacked anyone over a major the pineapple , i don't care what someone is studying about. I do recall saying icegirl was maybe still is a *insert bad word* I remember that. But the other things are Outright stupid, claiming I obsessed over a girl. Clearly i'm gay and wouldn't want anything to do with. Saying pokemon is dead when i bought ORAS and still talk about it once in a while with my friend. I don't even know what you mean by white knight, I always knew you were a dark knight via basil, when you would always show off and what not. . I've never spoken to you, must have me confused over some fan boy who you argue. The girl no it wasn't me who barraged her it was someone else who said stop showing off you can contact "a nexon employee" and then various people went off. I told her "why say it when you're just going to post " i can't". There's a difference but that thing in your head must not be working for some odd reason.

Also note that you can check all my "POST" or would you like me to screen them and post them on here to prove you wrong? I hardly post on here, for the sole reason. You're a keyboard warrior and have some weird fetish with being right all the time.

15. Donator Straight Female
    canada

2sassy4u

16. Neon Atom Gay Male
    California

Ha, I judged you based on something someone had told me but eh. That person said a lot of things about people and i was naive. Clearly you aren't sour over something someone said online

17. Default Re: HAHAHAHAH ANTI BASILMARKET IS HERE

First of all, deflection.

This gobbly goop doesn't make sense. We have clarified you left the chat, you didn't say "The designs suck" and left, that doesn't make any sense. Considering you used to criticize me for liking the big bang theory and wanted me to watch, that...tech support show thing. This shows we had /other/ conversations. You left angrily because you claimed I was 'irrationally" defending, not icegirl, but another female, who showed me chat history of you OBSESSINGLY flirting with her. And is 'xjunkun' a common user? Because that was the skype display name, and you already admitted to leaving the chat so no one was impersonating you.

Also the major you were criticizing was the study of languages.

18. Neon Atom Gay Male
    California

Joke is on you because my skype has never been xJunkun or any of my maple charas.
    There was someone a 1 year ago who was mad at me for not helping me scam someone > he started making fake profiles and skypes.
    I've never flirted with a girl so i have no clue what you're talking about.... The pokemon thing, I've never been in a pokemon chat anywhere.

I've only used BASIL, southperry, and GGD. So dear sir stop making accusations about me that aren't real. 1 thing was right because admit to it but that's all you have

19. Default Re: HAHAHAHAH ANTI BASILMARKET IS HERE

Also you had another post saying sylveon was stupid and that it needed to be burned by fire.

So uh, pathological liar, added to the fu`cking tick list.

21. Donator Straight Female
    canada

Nah, not really.

But I'mma get out of this drama sh`it show before I get dragged into it any further.