1. Default Should I buy Nova shoes?

I am missing a good pair of shoes and a good weapon, I was planning on getting tyrant but the prices for these ones are abdurd and with the star system coming out I doubt they are coming down any time soon. I wonder If I should just get a pair of Nova shoes instead, any thoughts?

2. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Default Re: Should I buy Nova shoes?

They are certainly cheaper (On the level of a tyrant cape, usually find them 4 starred already at that price). It's certainly something to grab if you have nothing better, but i think enhancing a Tyrant gives more stats than a nova. (Myself i'm doing the dailies and easy magnus to farm shadow merchant coins and get them from the store, only 148 to go >.> at 5 coins per day, i heard there is an update which make easy magnus clearable once per day, can't wait for that)

3. Default Re: Should I buy Nova shoes?

Wait, Easy Magnus drops coins that you can buy Tyrants with? I thought the coins Easy Magnus drops are only for Nova and Heliseum Equips. Is it easier to farm Easy Magnus or Kritias Anti-Magic Stones ? Tyrants costs over 80 bucks in MSEA and nobody is seling them in mesos.

4. Default Re: Should I buy Nova shoes?

He meant buying Nova equips.

5. Default Re: Should I buy Nova shoes?

Nova equips are in pretty low demand so keep in mind that if you do decide to invest money into a pair of shoes, you more than likely won't get very much of it back, if any.

6. Default Re: Should I buy Nova shoes?

Wouldnt it be easier to just kill the mini bosses around Heliseum ? Easy magnus is not really easy for me(I only have a 100k range after Fervent drain and AA) ;-; and I've been eye-ing those equips.

& @byakugan; what equips are you using for the rest ? A CRA set ? I was planning some of my equipments too & was thinking of getting the full Nova set, but then I dont think I would scroll and enhance it well enough to beat a 3 set empress(gloves, shoes, cape), since the 15% hp & mp is really invaluable to a mage like myself. (giving up the atks on the hermes set is really painful too lol)

7. Default Re: Should I buy Nova shoes?

Killing mini-bosses inside the castle is certainly more rewarding from my experience. From all the emagnus runs I've had (around 12) I got nothing more than a pile of coins. Got lots of helisium equips and a nova shoe from Velderoth though.

8. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    venezuela

I have gotten a few equips from the mid-bosses, but considering they are 2 types of equips (Capes and Boots), 5 types per job (Hermes, Altair, etc) and 2 types per rank (Elite Elisium and Nova), with the insanely low drop rate from those bosses, getting the one you want will certainly take some time, so instead of leaving it to the Rng gods i prefer to little by little get the coins from Dailies and Easy magnus (I heard there is an update that makes easy magnus once per day instead of per week is that true?).

9. Default Re: Should I buy Nova shoes?

I got
    - full RA set (including a weapon I need to change)
    - Full reinforced gollux set
    - Tyrant hyades cape.

Thats the only superior item I got. I was planning to dedicate to do all 3x Kritias quest during christmas, so I can start farming anti magic stones and get a glove one day in the future, but believe me when I say I had no idea nova items could be bought. I guess thats another set of dailies I gotta add to my list.

10. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    venezuela

Boots and Capes, Belts are exclusive to Magnus easy and normal. (AFAIK there isn't any Nova Gloves, not even elite helisium)

And fudge kiritas, people never participate in the invasion and getting 1 Magic Stone per day is hell. No interest in taking 1.2 years in that crap, i rather just merch and wait for the next marvel machine.