Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default Surpassing 15 Star Tyrant Equip

I found a way to surpass 15 star tyrant gear with star force

when transferring tyrant gear to sweet water gear the new sweet water gear lost the power of superior also 1 star decrease which is good news for star force . which mean I can use starforce to get more stats from 14 star to 22 star and 15-22 star is MEE like which mean that 15 star tyrant can have like 300 attack and the final star

once my tyrant reach 15 star I will xfer it power to sweet water at the cost of giving up the power to trade also resetting potential but allow me to increase potential tier to the 4th level also allow me to have sweetwater set effect grand huge amount of stats and attack with other tyrant such as shoes/cape /gloves 15 star also becoming sweet water set effect...

overall power gain from 3 tyrant 15 star gloves/shoes/cape to 22 star sweet water gloves/shoes/cape

total stats gain 500 attack and 400 stats to all excluding 4tier potential just from that at the cost of becoming perm untradeable

do you think is it worth doing this to go beyond? the limit

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Surpassing 15 Star Tyrant Equip

What is the stat difference between a 15-star tyrant cape and a 14-star sweetwater cape (say, scrolled with %15 Spell Traces)?

3. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

It's more that superior equips still cannot be ee'd past 15 in star force, while SW cape can still be ee'd to 25.

I'm wondering how GMS plans to deal w/ SW that have the "tradeable once" status and equip traces.

4. Default Re: Surpassing 15 Star Tyrant Equip

you cant scroll after you xfer cuz it has the same stats as the tyrant but with one star less unless you xfer a clean tyrant gear then it not worth the time cuz tyrant become a normal cape w/o superior effect

the whole point of xfering is to get sw set effect and allowing it to use starforce to surpass 15 star tyrant gear to 22 star

since sweet water is a 160 gear there a major power boost from using star force

the higher the equip the better stats will get from starforce

5. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

LoL what? The cape loses 1 star but keeps the Same stats from the a 14 tyrant Cape? (Can't See the video).

Will a 22-25 SweetWater Set will get more stats than a Tyrant?

Besides with Starforce isn't it cheaper and easier to get the SW to 12+? You can also use Protection + Enhancement Scrolls to do the rest of the stars without fearing the boom chance.

Quite honestly i'm not understanding anything

6. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

to quote myself back in august

http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=74941

7. Default Re: Surpassing 15 Star Tyrant Equip

let say you got a 15 star tyrant cape example : you use all prime scroll on it
    Stats = +205 stats to all + 180 attack

now you wanna xfer that stats to Sweet Water cape

the new Sweet water cap will be 14 star + 205 satst to all and + 180 attack

now use starforce 14 to 22 and that additional atleast 100 more attack and stats

8. Neutron Straight Male

IGN: ElIuel
    Server: Scania GMS
    Level: 212
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Studio
    Alliance: Legacy
    netherlands

But what would happen if it were to boom?
    The enhancements would be nullified and only the scrolling would remain, wouldn't that just void out the stats given by the tyrant enhancements?

9. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    venezuela

I see... But afaik the item loses the stars (And Stats most likely, otherwise OP) when it explodes (Equipment Trace only pass over scrolls, potentials and soul), so trying to go 15+ stars without that risk is impossible since apparently Protection scrolls doesn't work and AEE only go up to the 15 star.

Edit: 15 Star SW with the stat of a 15 Star Tyrant Gear is nice nevertheless, and you can get that Sweet Sweet Set Effect for even more Stats. Just sayan, 15+ stars SW gear is too much of a risk.

10. Default Re: Surpassing 15 Star Tyrant Equip

That is still a mystery however what I heard and believe that if it break using starforce on the newly xfer 15 star tyrant gear

that you will get a equip spell traits that allow you to xfer it stats to the newly same gear which is sweet water

however it star will become 0
    and the stats lost from 14 star is preset to starforce stats so you will end like this

Sweet water + 4 with 0star with something like + 150 to all + 180 attack cuz in starforce u don't gain attack till after 15 star +

11. Default Re: Surpassing 15 Star Tyrant Equip

I'm pretty sure if the item were to be destroyed via star force you'd lose all the benefits of transposing it from tyrant in the first place, meaning you'd have to have an astronomically high amount of luck to even pull it off.

12. Default Re: Surpassing 15 Star Tyrant Equip

highely unlikely reason is this the star that was boom was on superior item
    and sweet water isn't a superior item so it lose stats base on preset

here a example

I have a superior gollux pendant + 8 has 52 stats to all and 37 attack

now I ma throw some EE on it
    let say I throw in 5 star w/o starforce

and I fail to get any good stats it only add def unlucky
    I end up getting 52 stats to alland 37 attack

now I ma use starforce till it break
    I will get a spell traits
    however the stats I get isn't the scrolled stats I get I lose stats cuz the new startforce has preset stats added on each star
    so I had 5 star that didn't add any stats will lose the same amount on preset stats
    example using star force on that pendant I would gain 15 stats to all
    since I didn't use starforce at that time I didn't gain that 15 statas
    that mean the new clean gollux pendant stats will become 37 stats to all and 37 attack

13. Orbital Bee Cannon

I meant, suppose I have a sweetwater cape, and I scroll and enhance it to 14 stars, without any tyrants. What stats will it have, compared to a sw cape that had a tyrant transposed to it?

14. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    venezuela

This, Ergo Finishing the Last Star with AEE + Protection Scroll and Xfer the rest of your gear for the Set Effect. Even a 4 Piece Set Effect (Boots, Gloves, Cape, Belt) from SW with 15 star Tyrant Transposed its better than no set effect from Tyrant Gear.

Also (Like i said, can't see the video) who knows if the system will not weird out and for the 15 star on the Transposed SW it will revert any stat gained from the Superior equipment and leaves you with only the 15 star stats of a regular SW equip?

Edit: Also its quite difficult to understand @Question; at times

15. Default Re: Surpassing 15 Star Tyrant Equip

normal enhance scroll ( ee or aee ) to 14 star or you going to use starforce to 14 star?

16. Orbital Bee Cannon

Is there a difference? Let's assume Star Force, then.

17. Default Re: Surpassing 15 Star Tyrant Equip

there is a diff star force has a preset on each star

reg ee or aee is random stats

if you using starforce it all base on the level of the equip
    I don't know what is the preset for 160 equip on starforce

however I believe it like this for 160 gear

1-5 star + 5 stats to all per star
    6-10 + 6 stats to all per star
    11-15 + 7 stats to all per star
    15+ star is like MEE preset stats

~ALSO let say you have xfer 15 star tyrant gear to sweet water gear
    it will become 14 star and with the same stats as the 15 star tyrant gear and losing it superior item set
    which mean you can use starforce on it
    and let say tyrant cape the stats using primes scroll + 15 star tyrant is + 205 to all and 180 attack
    the new sweet water gear is also + 205 stats to all and 180 attack with 14 star

now use star force and you fail and you lose a star it now 13 star
    your new sweet water gear lost it stats base on preset of it gear since it gear isn't a superior item it wont lose stats base like tyrant
    the new stats will be like something like 13 star +198 to all and 180 attack

18. Lead Ball
    IGN: Watt
    Server: 루na
    Level: 240
    Guild: 깜찍
    Alliance: 깜찍qkff
    Farm: 에디

Just a hypothesis from my own experience, anyways : you would lose all stars on that SW cape and only keep the scrolled stats.
    Honestly I have got no clue what you're asking.

19. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    venezuela

This sound logic, But only if you fail and not explode the item (12+ star have a chance). Also it's absolutely sure the SW gear will get Base Stats + (Enhancement Stats + Scroll Stats)? I believe it will only get the stats inside the () and not the base one, since the base will be replaced by SW base stats.

20. Default Re: Surpassing 15 Star Tyrant Equip

ok tell me what will happen to the gear I will tell you

I going to use some ee on my gollux pendant which is + 8 and it stats is 52 to all and 37 attack

I use 5 star using reg ee or aee on it and I fail to get any good stats it stats is still 52 to all and 37 attack

now time to starforce and it still 5 star atm and I use starforce and I fail now it 4 star? will I lose stats base on random reg ee? or will I lose stats base on starforce preset?

what happen If I break that item ?

and u will get a the same stats as scroll? nope

u will lose stats instead cuz the preset of the star is 5 and that is 15 stats ur new gear will become weaker that why reg ee and aee suck it ruin starforce