Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default Re: Surpassing 15 Star Tyrant Equip

out of curiosity, did someone throw you at a vending machine?

2. Default Re: Surpassing 15 Star Tyrant Equip

yes it can if I use 15 star tyrant gear and xfer all it stats to sweet water and then use star force from 14 to 22 star will surpass tyrant even w/o that bonus still surpass it once u reach 22 star cuz by that time 14-22 star u get like 90 more attack and 90 stats to all that more than enough to cover that 50 to all base stats and 30 attack

in addition not even counting to sweet water set effect

3. Default Re: Surpassing 15 Star Tyrant Equip

By using star force, is it 100% to get these stats you mentioned? I thought star force work the same as AEES that give random stats.

4. Default Re: Surpassing 15 Star Tyrant Equip

it all base on the level of the equip
    the higher the level of the equip the better preset stats it will get just like superior set

such as nova and tyrant gear

5. Default Re: Surpassing 15 Star Tyrant Equip

Now the real question is, who really wants to be the one to put their 15 star Tyrant on the line in order to test if it saves the stats after it blows up?
    Part of me feels like Nexon won't even take transposed equipment into account when they go to implement Star Force (or Nebulites for that matter).

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Surpassing 15 Star Tyrant Equip

Testing could be done with a single star tyrant.
    The bigger question is who has Sweetwater Capes to waste.

It should be relatively easy to test whether Star Force remembers pre-enhanced stats or calculates them, though. Blowing up any equip enhanced with (A)EE's will tell us that.

7. Default Re: Surpassing 15 Star Tyrant Equip

No, what I mean is that SW is not "superior item". So, is the new Star Force system give "fix" stats

Example:
    "1-5 star + 5 stats to all per star
    6-10 + 6 stats to all per star
    11-15 + 7 stats to all per star
    15+ star is like MEE preset stats"
    Last edited by areyouabc; 2014-12-01 at 11:07 PM.

8. Default Re: Surpassing 15 Star Tyrant Equip

I am extremely confident that transposing tyrants will count as that Miraculous Enhancement Scroll, "the stars will be blue. Items with blue stars are ineligible for the Star Force system and cannot go past 15 stars."

If not right away, then in a patch or 2 later (I seriously doubt nexon is that generous to let us have something that op)

9. Default Re: Surpassing 15 Star Tyrant Equip

Does that mean after Tyrant transposed to SW, all enhancements applied will be counted as MEES?

10. Default Re: Surpassing 15 Star Tyrant Equip

If you blow up an equip with an (A)EE, the item will get destroyed and that's that, it only produces a trace of your equip if it blows up from Star Force.

Also, as far as I can tell, AEEs add the same stats as Star Force (so, fixed stats now, except for the attack/magic attack scaling with the weapon's attack/magic attack)

11. Default Re: Surpassing 15 Star Tyrant Equip

By this, you mean the stats are still random, can be 0-5??

12. Neutron Straight Male

IGN: ElIuel
    Server: Scania GMS
    Level: 212
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Studio
    Alliance: Legacy
    netherlands

Blowing up an item with the old enhancement scrolls will leave no trace of the equipment, only star force yields that ability unfortunately

Edit : oops, didn't notice someone else pointed that out already, disregard this post.

13. Orbital Bee Cannon

I meant, take an item that has been enhanced using (A)EEs before the star force update, and enhance it with star force until it breaks.
    Then we can see whether the equipment trace has the pre-EE'ed stats or something else.

14. Default Re: Surpassing 15 Star Tyrant Equip

@SaptaZapta; I'd assume that they keep the Star Force table seperate from the main equipment table... sort of like a delta table where it keeps track of the stars and stats without affecting the main equipment.. and then the server itself will calculate the total stats and display it.

15. Orbital Bee Cannon

In which case, what happens when you use Star Force on an item that had some pre-SF stars on it, and it booms?
    Does the trace include the old stars, but not the new?

16. Default Re: Surpassing 15 Star Tyrant Equip

It seems like it would erase all the pre-SF stars. I remember reading on @HighOnMushrooms; 's blog that EEs and AEEs will work just like they used to and Star Force is essentially the same thing but with new rules and a fancy UI. Since AEEs and EEs stacks with Star Force, they probably share the same table.

17. Default Re: Surpassing 15 Star Tyrant Equip

haha gms max star is 15 I guess this thread can be close now.. cuz it look like we wont able to surpass 15 star tyrant

18. Default Re: Surpassing 15 Star Tyrant Equip

For now, but there is a chance it will increase in the future, once they butcher the code that deal with MEE like stats off of it.