Thread: [In Progress] Black Friday Sneak Peek!

1. Default Black Friday Sneak Peek!

http://maplestory.nexon.net/shop/spe...is-week/00IAE/

2. Default Black Friday Sneak Peek!

3. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Default Re: Black Friday Sneak Peek!

I'm hoping the transparent equips are sold individually as opposed to only in a package. I just want the transparent eye accessory.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

*facepalm*

5. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Doxon strikes again?

6. Default Re: Black Friday Sneak Peek!

In other words. The packages will be gone within the first 10 seconds

7. Default Re: Black Friday Sneak Peek!

Here I was thinking I'd be able to pick up a bunch of cube packages. Why did I think they completely removed limited quantity bs?

8. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

INB4 The bundles are 999999999999999999999 cubes and all the other pomegranate and It's just a marketing strategy to make everyone spend the most money they can.

9. Default Re: Black Friday Sneak Peek!

Why would they? They've done it literally every year since they started black Friday sales. What possible hope could anyone even remotely have of them not doing it again this year?

10. Default Re: Black Friday Sneak Peek!

Honestly, I think this strategy might work against them. Regardless of that theory, if players remember last year, some of the most wanted items were sold out within minutes. It might make them reconsider buying NX, this time, because there's a well enough chance that they'll leave empty handed, while still having spent money on NX.

11. Default Re: Black Friday Sneak Peek!

A good black friday would be if they banned all the botters in 20 different maps on nearly every channel in every server. I think I'm gonna need to quit again until GMs at least start banning people in hot spots now. It's like they no longer exist.

12. Default Re: Black Friday Sneak Peek!

Is the first poster my twin of some sort? I also need only exactly a Transparent Eye Accessory and would be royally furious if they (probably) pack them in a pack. I would accept the pack if I could sell the pieces I do not need in the FM.

I am a bit sad the PSOKs are coming after Superior Shielding Wards. I would have liked to PSOK a Tyrant over to finish scrolling.

And as a general consensus, was the White Winter Sale better than the Black Friday Sale? I can't remember.