Describe the problem. Be as specific as possible!:

The reward boxes "Alicia's Ring Box (2nd Rank)" and "Alicia's Ring Box (1st Rank)" are glitched.

When the item "Ryude's Sword" appears when using the above mentioned reward boxes, the reward box window closes without giving the "Ryude's Sword" as a reward.
After the reward box window closes, the message "Failed to unseal the box. Please try again." is displayed in the chat window.

The "Alicia's Ring Box (2nd Rank)" is given as a reward for clearing floor 41 to 45 in the Oz Tower dungeon, and "Alicia's Ring Box (1st Rank)" is given as a reward for clearing floor 46-50.
This same glitch was also happening with other Alicia Ring Box rewards when the Oz Tower dungeon first opened.

The error only appears when the box is going to land on Ryude's Sword. I've seen Ryude's Sword in the cycle many times, and I do not receive an error when it lands on anything else. It only happens to the most valuable item.

modified from: here

Images of problem

Figured I could post here as well. Why not. I've lost out on over 10 of these swords. Probably closer to 20.