1. Default What happens at the end of the Matrix trilogy? (minor spoiler)

The humans are able to leave the virtual world and the war with the machines comes to an end. Besides the shock of waking up from what most people would consider a "normal" existence, there is the matter of having a brand new future. The world is a post apocalyptic wasteland and sunlight is not available, is this really an improvement or were they better off inside of the Matrix?

2. Default Re: What happens at the end of the Matrix trilogy? (minor spoiler)

I thought people kept living in the matrix, except now it wasn't plantains tier.

They wouldn't be able to support everyone, but everyone has the same choice neo got.

3. Default Re: What happens at the end of the Matrix trilogy? (minor spoiler)

how is the conclusion of a trilogy a "minor" spoiler'??????????????////////////////////

4. Default Re: What happens at the end of the Matrix trilogy? (minor spoiler)

I think the robots would call it an improvement since now they don't have to fight human either in the matrix or in the real world as for the humans... I guess they can pineapple IRL, don't know what else they did aside from fighting robots and pineappleing around in the matrix, I guess after a while when the humans off matrix get big enough they'll try to pineapple the robots again for some retarded reason and all would end up just as it was before.

5. Default Re: What happens at the end of the Matrix trilogy? (minor spoiler)

Wouldn't living in the matrix be a win / win for both sides? I mean the real world is a wasteland where people live no better than rats. My thoughts are that, in this scenario, if humans and machines can get to an agreement where:

- Humans have total control inside the matrix so far as it doesn't risk the integrity of the matrix itsself
    - Robots can't kill humans inside or outside the matrix
    - STOP FEEDING HUMANS WITH DEAD BODIES.

Then why would you want to get back to a world where while everything is real, there is nothing to have?