1. Default What Inner potential should I try to get?

I already spent over 80k honor trying to get something godly. My dream like IP would be +1 or +2 att speed no matter the other lines cuz I use a 2h sword but after my previous experience I doubt its ever gonna happen.

What do you think? I'm a warrior btw

2. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

Default Re: What Inner potential should I try to get?

In order of want:

0. Att speed
    1. Buff duration of you use decent skills or depend on buffs otherwise, otherwise crit% if you aren't a pally or hayato
    2. Boss
    3. Drop

3. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

No legendary with those 80k? I would recommend not trying to get to legendary with only those points left, you either get extremely lucky, or leave completely disappointed. Sadly you need legendary for ATT Speed and i think boss damage (Never saw boss damage in my 60k run from rare to unique). So it's either Main Stat, ATT, Buff Duration or Drop i think.

4. Cash5 Re: What Inner potential should I try to get?

I spammed 300k honor points, ended up with rare... How do you guys even get legendary ?

5. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Insane luck, i got mine with less than 1k, and on later chars 60k+ and the best i get is unique twice or thrice.

No way in hell i'm ever doing the 100 point reset, but 10k per legendary no line locked reset is insane...

6. Default Re: What Inner potential should I try to get?

There's a little detail I forgot to mention and just realized might be important. My specific job is Hero

That said, could anyone explain to me how the "x% extra damage when attacking targets with ..." would work with this job considering I got chance attack and there's also boss dmg?

7. Default Re: What Inner potential should I try to get?

I've had this line many times before (with 10% at Legendary rank) and after a bit of testing, it seems to be a flat multiplier, where x% is added on top of all other multipliers such as ACA, Enrage, and Chance Attack.
    EDIT: I believe Rare and Epic rank gives 2-5%, Unique rank gives 6-9%, and Legendary gives 10% only.
    Last edited by Elisa; 2014-11-22 at 10:39 PM. Reason: Provided %s at each rank

8. Default Re: What Inner potential should I try to get?

I got +8% of damaga against tagerts with (in my case) blindness, thats when I realized it might be equal to +8% total damage or something considering any boss I'll be fighting will have blind from panic on it.

Is it right to assume that 8% damage on blinded enemies = 8% total damage?

9. Default Re: What Inner potential should I try to get?

In the same way as ACA, Enrage and Chance Attack, it is a flat multiplier to your damage, whereas the Total Damage% you get on weapon/secondary potential lines and Kanna/DA link skills become less effective the more you have.