1. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

Default Digimon Vs Pokemon battle ends bad .. (?)

CC in english available.
    Even though I know I'll be hated for 99% of Southperry.
    pineapple POKEMON! GO DIGIMON!

2. Default Re: Digimon Vs Pokemon battle ends bad .. (?)

I'm one of the rare people who are a fan of both, but that is crazy. People gotta protest/complain about every little thing.

3. Default Re: Digimon Vs Pokemon battle ends bad .. (?)

Digimon was good until Tamers, everything thereafter was/is way too... weird

4. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

Default Re: Digimon Vs Pokemon battle ends bad .. (?)

I disagree, having watched essentially all of the Digimon seasons besides savers, I think Digimon Frontier was the best. Xros wars was aight till they pineappleed it up by throwing in the completely unnecessary 3rd season which left a bad taste in the series.

IMO its something like

Frontier > Adventure > Tamers >Xros Wars S2 > Xros Wars S1 > Adventure 2 > Xroswars S3

and im generally one to watch shows occasionally targeted for them young boys or anime thats not being funded by sales(e.g still watch and play yugioh, laughed at everyone because I enjoyed Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle when the NHK funds it so sales is a non issue)

5. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Totally this, Adventure and Adventure 2 were god tier. Tamers was different but it was good different. Everything after that was just.. ehhh. Too cliched.

I haven't been interested in Digimon since Tamers ended (apart from the occasional playing of Digimon World 2003 for the PS2)
    Pokemon on the other hand never really got old for me, except for a short lull around the time of Diamond and Pearl leading up to X and Y.

Speaking of, i'm quite excited for the new Digimon Adventure anime.

6. Default Re: Digimon Vs Pokemon battle ends bad .. (?)

Savers was good too IMO but xroswars(only saw the first two seasons) was indeed weird but not bad.

@Razmos First time(or can't remember if I saw someone said that before) I see someone say adventure 2 was "god tier" I see people usually put it just above the weird series.

As for the games, digimon could stand on almost equal(as equal as you can get fighting nintendo and all its cash) footing with pokemon but then pokemon started to add stuff digimon had and digimon did the same adding stuff pokemon had, sadly its collective nature was weak due to the lack of numbers pokemon had.

7. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

8. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

I... never really watched Digimon before so I can't judge.

9. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

I'll just leave this here

10. Lazy Mathematician Female
    IGN: MsJudith
    Server: Windia
    Level: 130
    Job: aran
    Guild: n/a
    Alliance: n/a
    California

Lols, they sound so stupid. Knowing spanish and understanding everything they are saying makes them sound worse than just reading the subs.

11. Default Re: Digimon Vs Pokemon battle ends bad .. (?)

A fun thing about all this is that (IMO) while Pokemon has found far geater success in its gaming branch, Digimon had far greater sucess in its anime than Pokemon. My problem with the Pokemon anime is that theres no progression... pineappleING. EVER. I got no idea how many pokemon there are now, but I'm almost certain Ash doesn't have more than 5% of the total pokemon, as he did in S1.

I had to come back in here and say... sir, you got my respect. Digimon World 2003 is my favorite digimon game ever and among the top five games I played on playstation. This thread is almost dead so I don't think anyone will mind:

Spoiler

12. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Aww pomegranate, I like, audibly gasped once I hit play. biggest rush of nostalgia ever. So many times I got my ass kicked to this music.

Also I forgot it was on PS1 not PS2

13. Default Re: Digimon Vs Pokemon battle ends bad .. (?)

I loved Digimon World 2 and 3. I never finished either though. =.=