Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Default Re: [IMPORTANT] News Regarding Monster Purge Event

Afaik, in KMS those are sorta more valuable than here since they don't have NPC that sells % pots. Then again i got like 3k of those by lazily farming Zakum/HT/Hilla/Gollux on a few chars for like 3weeks or so.

3. Default Re: [IMPORTANT] News Regarding Monster Purge Event

It's actually more like, how many people use that many pots anymore? Too many jobs got some form of heal or drain to cover the cost of pots. MP is negligible and even familiars can easily cover the cost of hp/mp. I'll honestly say that I can barely use up the free guild pots every week even though they expire on Sundays.

4. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Until you get to CRA or similar difficult bosses that doesn't have pot limits. Most classes have HP recovering skill, but they are mostly not instantaneous or have a 1-2 sec animation that makes you a easy target. A paladin friend of mine says he eats 300 Power Elixir doing Chaos Von Bon (Dunno if he's alone or what), and as we all know they are a class that are Tanky with their own HP recovering skill. It gets better when a Pet with Hp pots since you only have to worry about dodging and attacking with the occasional rebuff.

5. Default Re: [IMPORTANT] News Regarding Monster Purge Event

While true its dependant on class because melee will eat the brunt of the damage on bosses like chaos pierre and von bon however, this doesn't remain true for classes that can attack at a distance. Also, if you are seriously using up 300 power elixirs just for Von Bon, you really need to learn how to dodge better, being a "tank" in this game you can't even take blows for anyone but yourself and just eat extra pots for no reason. It's to the effect where even if you had auto pots with pet, they end up interrupting your skills instead if you are potting too much too fast (try doing this at Chaos Queen with full fire stacks and with magnet thing on the floor assuming you purposely let the fire stack).

Anyways, we're straying off topic, should start a new topic if you want to discuss on it. I'll end my discussion on this here.

6. Default Re: [IMPORTANT] News Regarding Monster Purge Event

NEVERMIND.

7. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Don't forget to get your free character slot. This ends tomorrow.