Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: End of Season 4

1. Default End of Season 4

Spoiler

So, how'd it go/goes, guys?

Got some rewards? Got the rank you wanted? Wish you could've tried harder?

2. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: End of Season 4

Started at 44 LP G1 this morning and then lost 2 games to fall to ~10LP. I don't think I'm going to make it

At least I already hit Plat in 3s for the icon and Gold for 5s/soloq

3. Default Re: End of Season 4

I'm on a league break since 2 months ago, waiting for the pre-season and the new summoners rift. I made it to gold IV, I wish I would have made it to platinum but getting back into gold after falling into elo hell traumatized me so I stopped playing rankeds as soon as I started losing again.

This season I'm aiming for platinum for sure.

4. Default Re: End of Season 4

I just hit diamond! :) I am pleased.

5. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    usa

currently at 73LP with 2hrs remaining. I don't think I can make it

I lost one earlier that was in the bad bc my adc lagged to the point of uselessness.

EDIT: Won my first game in series. I obviously don't have enough time left but I'm going to play out the series anyway for my own satisfaction.

Official End of Season

Final edit: Lost my 2nd game in part due to a dcer though my ADC was out classed and mid laner basically started trolling after getting ahead early. 2 games short, 2 dcers. Sigh
    Last edited by VerrKol; 2014-11-11 at 02:48 AM.

6. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Haven't been able to play for like all month because of school work, but I'm quite happy sitting on Gold I. Shame, though, I couldn't get to Plat V again. Oh well.

7. Default Re: End of Season 4

I got pineappleed. Silver 1, 55LP.

8. Default Re: End of Season 4

Silver, just like the two past seasons. I should just stop trying.

9. Default Re: End of Season 4

They call me the gold gate keeper

I'm both proud of myself and sad this season. I peaked at gold 2 (promos for gold 1) however a mix of tilt and not-so-great playing conditions (uni network/laptop) lost me a ton of elo. But it's whatever really I know i've improved greatly since last season so here's to season five.

10. Default Re: End of Season 4

I'm not going to main support anymore. It doesn't matter how hard I try I can't carry. My team makes stupid decisions and pineapples me in the end.

11. Default Re: End of Season 4

i find support one of the easiest roles to carry with. But this is at high plat/low diamond where your team generally has a better idea of what to do.

12. Default Re: End of Season 4

I agree, support is one of the easiest roles to carry with, and I was Silver 3 - Silver 1 when I was active on ranked. As a support (and a jungler) you're in the best position to make confident decisions for your team since most of your job involves watching the map. Also if you win lane, you can snowball mid effectively if you get the opportunity to gank, or even just by warding wraiths/their bottom side buff camp. As long as you're vocal and you seem sure about your calls then your team will follow a lot of the time.

13. Default Re: End of Season 4

Blitzcrank. A single Hook can swing games. Also, Morgana/Annie are good "supports" to carry with. Especially Annie, Flash stun no more ADC/Assassin/Damage Dealer.

Welp... I got end of season rewards... I have no idea why.

14. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    usa

This is true no matter what position you play. Eventually you get good at figuring out what stupid thing your team will do next and try to help as best you can.
    @Loose; Grats on getting the rewards. Is it just me or are the icons really crappy this year?

15. Default Re: End of Season 4

Yea they're ugly.
    No internet/computer combo buttpineappleed me
    tried to get from gold 1 to dia in the month i went to internet cafes but too hard
    Welp at least i have plat and s3 diamond icon

16. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Ended up being Platinum again for S4. Can't wait for the next season to see how much I can improve!

17. Default Re: End of Season 4

Thanks! Even though I wasn't supposed to get any rewards... it's weird...

18. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    usa

Welp, failed my 4th and final series for plat 5 anyway lol Guess it just wasn't meant to be this season. I think I'm just going to have fun and learn some new champs/roles in the pre-season and hopefully actually focus on school.

19. Default Re: End of Season 4

Really enjoying the Victorious Morgana recall animation. Probably one of my most favorite in the game.