1. Default Tower of Oz - 43F Questions

My last goal in maple is to pass this stupid floor. I FINALLY managed to clear 42f while taking good notes on the run (takes like 2 hours total and 99% of the runs fail at 42f). I even made sure to record stages I know there are BS questions on, and count the specific types of monsters I kill JUST in case I make it to this stage. Today I ran into a brand new (stupid) question that made my run fail when it shouldn't have. I only have time for one attempt every other day-ish so this was really frustrating.

editted with info from Question & basil (basil thread here)

0F: Number of pts when entering tower
    1F: What was the exact damage dealt? / how many did you kill
    2F: How many times did you fall? // Did Alicia ask you to wait? (Yes or No.)
    3F: How many times did you pick <npc>?
    4F: How many balance points did you lose?
    6F: How many king slimes did you kill?
    8F: How many did you kill
    9F: How many times did you have to go back to the beginning because you guessed incorrectly? // Which platform on the xth stage down was the correct choice?
    11F: How many Black Flower Golems did YOU, <ign>, kill? Not your party.
    13F: How many of <specific monster> did you kill?
    21F: How many monsters did you kill (excluding Eliza)?
    22F: How many times did you fall down?
    23F: First/last card you picked up // # of cards picked up // color and number to trick seal
    24F: Which BGM at 1/2/3/4
    26F: How many stacks of Goo did you drop to successfully summon slimes? // How many Orange Slime Goos did you get?
    28F: How many times were monsters summoned on the x platform?
    29F: How many sand crystals?
    31F: How many times did the fairy summon?
    33F: How many CW/CCW keys did you have left when you cleared the stage? // How many sets of keys did you buy?
    34F: How many times did you use yellow leather to go to the top of the map?
    35F: Time left in seconds?
    36F: Password
    38F: How many times did the dark energy switch?

The ones that aren't "my guess" are confirmed (by me) as possible questions.

@Question; I know you can help
    Last edited by Marksman Bryan; 2014-11-05 at 10:22 PM.

2. Default Re: Tower of Oz - 43F Questions

Add 0 FL >> How many Oz Point when you enter the first floor
    Add 1 FL >> How many monster you killed
    Remove 3 FL >> How many blue/orange eggs did you have when entering 4F? <this question doesn't exist it was my guess at that time>
    Remove 5 FL >> Time left in seconds? <this question doesn't exist it was my guess at that time>
    Add 8 FL >> How many monster you killed
    Remove 14 FL >> (My guess: how many bullets left?) ( Highly Unlikely there no question on this stage )
    Remove 15 FL >> Time left in seconds? <this question doesn't exist it was my guess at that time>
    Remove 18 FL >> (My guess: how many lorang/clang spawned?) ( Highly Unlikely there no question on this stage )
    Edit 21 FL >> How many monster you kill in this floor ( Exclude Eliza )
    Add 22 FL >> How many time you fall down
    Add 23 FL >> What Color and Number is your First card ( Or ) Last Card
    Add 23 FL >> How many card you picked up
    Add 23 FL >> What Color and Number you used to trick the Red , Blue , Yellow Or Green Seal
    Remove 25 FL >> Time left in seconds? <this question doesn't exist it was my guess at that time>
    Edit 26 FL >> How many orange slime did you picked up ( How many Orange Slime Goos did you get? )
    Remove 31 FL >> How many blue/yellow insectivore slimes did you kill
    Edit 31 FL >> ( My guess: How many times did you anger the fairy? ) >> How many time did the fairy summon ?
    Add 33 FL >> How many set of key did you buy ?
    Add 36 FL >> Password code

3. Default Re: Tower of Oz - 43F Questions

Editted the OP with updated information. I think the list is complete but it's always open for discussion/changes, come new information.

@Question; I phrased the 26f question correctly --

The runners on basil say it's asking how many you looted (aka #of summons*10 + # taken away when you go through portal)

It's good to know the time left question only applies to 35f.

4. Default Re: Tower of Oz - 43F Questions

Your guess on 24 FL is correct I forgot to tell you that one