IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D

Great Bay Temple and Gyorg are literally the worst experience I have ever had with a Zelda game. I started the dungeon with the entire 3 days remaining and with the inverted song of time active, and in the time it took me to get all those damn stray fairies I only had 6 hours left on the clock, I thought "great, 6 hours should be enough to beat the boss"

But nooo, Gyorg is a pile of stinking pomegranate who has 2 phases and his second one is just entirely anti-fun. The way it just swims around randomly, when you try and detach a mine but you miss and the damn thing either explodes in your face or Gyorg does a ton of damage to you, and then there are all the damn fish it spawns too.

pineapple swimming in this game entirely, everything in the great bay area has been completely not fun in my opinion, Zora Link is pineappleing terrible, the area is terrible, collecting the eggs was annoying, having to sneak around was annoying, the dungeon is frustrating as hell and hard to navigate, the boss is a massive pile of pomegranate that takes every flaw with Zora Link and ups the annoyance even more.

I died fighting that stupid boss and now I have to restart the cycle, collect all the stray fairies again, complete the entire dungeon again... Just eurgh. Not having fun right now at all.

EDIT: thankfully I was able to get to the Great Fairy in time and get my defense upgrade, so at least I don't have to collect those again.

2. Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D

Haha. I know all of this frustration so well. The Great Bay Temple is the worst, as well as Gyorg. It's a hell of a lot easier in the 3DS version of the game, however.

I'm having issues where I go through these dungeons and then end up forgetting about turning in the fairies... Right now, I'm going to have to go through the Stone Tower Temple once again to collect all of the fairies. ._. That means I have to go through it twice, technically - once normally and once upside-down.

Aside from that, though, the only mask I have left to collect before I can get the Fierce Deity mask is the Couple's mask.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D

Kind of funny this happens to be one of the glitches / exploits that still exists in MM3D.
    http://www.reddit.com/r/speedrun/com...rps_confirmed/

4. Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D

This is a review/rant of this bloody game.

I am pretty happy with it. It brought back so many horrific memories from the black/white boes which is why it took me years to finish the game. But I was able to suck it up and be THE man. However, swimming can suck a deku nut. It made me almost cry with frustration. The beavers were the bane of my existence. I started inverted time day 1 to only still be stuck on the last beaver 5 minutes before the moon falls. It was just baaaaaad. Water boss was a bore because it was just so dumb. The swimming made it dumb. It was just grrr.

On the topic of the bosses I was mildly surprised. Like with the first one I was like why can't I hit you. Stop blocking. Then I realized you use the deku bomb thingie. Never used it in the first game so it was neat lol. Second boss no difference in my mind. Third, absolutely dumb. Fourth one....man the fourth one. I thought I messed up because I didn't have the Giants mask. I even got me some of that Chateau Romani for the occassion. BAM huge change for Twinmold. I was down for it in the beginning. But once that second part came out it was like DUDE STOP FALLING. The hitbox is so annoying and he is so tanky! My battery was flashing red so I had to put it down for a quickie charge. Still took 5 mins after to finish him. Majoras mask himself pushover!!!!! I was so pissed that of all bosses he was the same. Spammed deity to win. I finished in about a min and a half.

I was happy to see the Troupe leader mask get more love. Who doesn't like timed missions. Fishing I tried while stalling for the water temple (i hated swimming that bad.) MAN i am so happy fishing isn't required for 100%. It takes forever to reel in one fish unless I just suck or something. Cabelas crappy fishing is more "fun" than this.

I did like that you can aim your bow with the motion sensoring thingie. I looked crazy in public aiming it around but I never felt so much in control. I aimed like a boss. I wish they did the same for the shield though. I wasn't used to manual controls by the time I got to Ikana so it was awkward.

Fierce deity is so nerfed in my opinion. I showed my bf twinmold and wanted to show him Fierce at the same time. It was the first time using him outside of Majoras in this game. PFFT. RIPOFF. Unless I can't aim I couldn't do anything! I quit since it was just annoying. I can maybe see this for the first boss. Maybe second. No bashing bosses with over powered mask for me.

All in all eh game. Memories are there but these annoyances are just too much for me. I miss my old swimming and I miss my Fierce Deity Mask.