Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D

A special edition with just a little Majoras Mask statue would have been nice. I guess the pin badge is close enough.

I'm really interested in seeing what streamlining they have done to the game. I enjoyed the original but there is definitely room for improvement in that respect. It's probably simple stuff like changing masks on the touch screen like they did for the Iron Boots. I know it has been in development for a long time but i'm not exactly expecting all that much for new content so anything will be a bonus. They have been working on a Link Between Worlds and Zelda Wii U all this time too. So i imagine MM would be bottom tier priority.

This is probably my favourite Zelda not because of the dark atmosphere and all that but i really like the Mask System, even if half of them were useless.

I would love to see masks return in a future Zelda game. Who doesn't just want to dance.

2. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D

Actually the remakes have been handled by a different company, so they don't affect the mainline releases as far as development goes.

3. Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D

Grezzo may do the leg work but it's not like Nintendo have no involvement especially when it comes to changing the game and adding content.

4. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

5. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

Bumping because:

US Collectors edition, $49.99

6. Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D

About time. I still don't get why they're so slow on announcing these things for the US. But regardless, cool! With the way nintendo's been keeping ANYTHING in stock lately, better preorder it anywhere you can. >_>

7. Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D

Mother of fuck! Now I have to order two copies of the game... One to sit on my shelves unopened and one to play. ._.

8. Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D

I'm just going to hope that this game will be optimized for the new 3DS. I'd like a higher FPS/faster loading times if possible.

9. Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D

It's already speculated that there are no load times between Clock Town zones. That's an improvement in itself.

10. Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D

Pre Orders Sold out on amazon already I guess... ._. Hope they re open them soon... I've been stuck at work since the limited edition was even announced! Absolute insanity.

11. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

A scalper pre-ordered 15 of them in the short time they were available for pre-order, and he's selling them for $125 on Ebay.

Humanity pineappleing sucks. I feel sorry for any one in the US who wanted this.

12. Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D

If everywhere is sold out on pre-orders, you might want to try pre-ordering from mom and pop shops.

13. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

It's exclusive to Gamestop, Amazon and Frys (whatever that is)

14. Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D

America wins this round. I would definitely rather have a statue than a steel book and pin. Even though it is a nice looking pin.

15. Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D

Steelbook < figure. I regret selling my only steelbook back to gamestop.

16. Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D

I would have to disagree. A fancy case to store the game in, is preferrable to a dust magnet.

17. Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D

Man pre-orders for the limited edition went so fast. I think GameStop's pre-order for the regular limited edition ended like 30mins before I got to the store.
    Kinda sad now.

18. Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D

Don't worry, it's FF12. You're good.

19. Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D

You, leave, now.

20. Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D

It's only natural that you're jealous. FFX is the final fantasy that all final fantasies should aspire to. Kappa

Just don't take me too seriously, pommers. T'was a joke; I know people all have preferences and that's really good that they do. Life's bland if everyone like the exact same things after all