1. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    IGN: You
    Server: get
    Level: me
    Job: so confused.
    Guild: Follow the
    Alliance: Pretty Lights!
    argentina

Default So, what have you guys been up to?

Did Sarah ever come back? I haven't posted here in ages :)

How y'all been doing?

2. Default Re: So, what have you guys been up to?

We don't talk about that.

3. Default Re: So, what have you guys been up to?

Last Friday, on my way to work, some college shmuck ran a red light on the road. I hit him head on; I couldn't stop in time. Broke my left wrist. Seriously sucks doing just about anything I enjoy right now and some I can't do at all.

Of course, said college student received no physical damage.

So, to answer your latter question...shi'tty.

Also, welcome back...?

4. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    argentina

Default Re: So, what have you guys been up to?

Oh snap. How've you been Meta? Long time no see.

That indeed sounds pomegranatety. Did you hit him hard? Sounds like he left off unscathed, which is shi'tty.

5. Default Re: So, what have you guys been up to?

Yeah, I was going like 30-35 by the time I hit him. Was going 45 and didn't see him until he was entering the intersection. Freaking sucks. I hit his passenger side which is why he's not really hurt. Car's probably totaled too. Shi'tty week.

6. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Hi. I don't really post much here either, but I still lurk around @_@.

7. Default Re: So, what have you guys been up to?

Welcome back.

Nothing much has happened, except maybe some dramaperry where a decision was made to clean out a parasite, and then afterwards, just the same old chinchillaing.

And me is on the move, and lots of cleaning out and battles with dust.

8. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    argentina

Hi Corn! How's college going?

F'uck. Did you have insurance? Was it your or his fault? I hope that you can get a new car! Do you still play JMS?

What drama did I miss? Aw that was always the best part and I wasn't around to see it.

I saw MS2 is out already, and @Fiel is back and running.

9. Default Re: So, what have you guys been up to?

It was completely his fault. He took a jug-handle and read the wrong light (my side), thinking his light was green, and just went through it (this was at night, and at least where I live it's easy to see the opposite side's color at night due to insufficient shielding on the lights). By the time I saw him and realized he was actually going through, there was nothing I could do about it. Thankfully, he admitted to making a mistake to the cops, it's even on the police report, so it's 100% on him.

I have insurance, which covers the beginning of everything (especially the medical), so overall it shouldn't cost me anything in the end, it just sucks a lot. You don't really realize how much you need two hands for until you can't use one for a while.

I don't really play JMS anymore. I got bored of the game in general. It never really seems to improve, just get drastically worse as time goes by, and I got sick of it and quit a little over a year ago.

You should check out this thread about said parasite (hard to see with my font color, but this is a link).

As for MS2, it's in closed Beta, but iirc Fiel is helping out creating the initial extractor and what-not for it. I think it's under NDA though so we don't really know much in regards to gameplay and the like...and how much it will be like it's predecessor.

10. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    argentina

Yeah, I've been there, getting hurt sucks. I hope you get better.

Is it spiraling down like it always has? JMS used to be top notch compared to the rest of the versions, sad to see really.

Ah, typical drama, glad they got rid of him, the place is better off without him.

11. Default Re: So, what have you guys been up to?

Thanks a lot, I appreciate it.

JMS certainly took a lot longer, and it doesn't have the problems GMS does, especially with hacking, at least when I quit. NexonJP has always been really good about fixing dupes and stuff like that. But they weren't going to re-design the entire game and at this point it's broken at its core. It doesn't need cheaters to be a pile of crap at this point. Cubes ruined the entire game, and with more and more content built with them in mind, the crappier the game became.

Agreed.

12. Default Re: So, what have you guys been up to?

I was almost positive you drank yourself into a coma lmao

13. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    argentina

I have not... Yet, hahaha. I've actually slowed down the partying a bit. I have a full time job and I've moved in to a house with my gf so adult life came over me a bit. You still work for the government?

14. Default Re: So, what have you guys been up to?

Ye, I'm actually a full on auditor now, nice digs

15. Default Re: So, what have you guys been up to?

*Hiss* You guys make my job more difficult.

16. Default Re: So, what have you guys been up to?

Let me give you an example of why we have too, it's actually a funny one

There was this doctor who owned his own practice, made around 300 grand, he was flagged because he reported a negative 260k income which was DRASTICALLY different than last year, which was a report of 300 grand. We checked his schedule A, he was reporting that 260 thousand and only that 260 thousand as a casualty, which I mean, realistically his entire firm could have burned down. So there's a small explanation in the box, "termination", I look at his w2's to see he works as a secretary now, and his license was completely disintegrated.

He lost his license due to malpractice and wrote off the loss of his job, the IRS gave him a 40k refund. lol

17. Default Re: So, what have you guys been up to?

I'm still chinchillin.

18. Default Re: So, what have you guys been up to?

I still come here, though I don't post much(here and on FB, I guess I should let people there know I'm not dead <_<). Sawp, grats on the job/house/adult life@@@

19. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    argentina

Hey Paul! Great to see you're still around.

Sup doppelganger, how you've been? Did the Crohn's get better?

20. Default Re: So, what have you guys been up to?

Been the same, pretty decent. Except for bed bugs ruining life for a while. QQ I got rid of my bed a while back before having them poisoned out, so I sleep on the floor now. The other morning I spasm'd and kicked the f'uck out of my wheelchair, my toe still hurts haha.