1. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Warning: Monster Purge quest will be lost if you cc (or dc)

The "Monster Purge" quest for Character Slot Coupon is bugged.
    If you change channel (including entering or leaving cash shop, monster life, evo, dimensional invasion, cross world pq, or any other "private channel"), or disconnect/logout after accepting it, the quest will disappear and you will not be able to continue, forfeit, or re-accept it on any other character on your account.

So, only accept it when you are already on the map where you plan to kill the 300 mobs, and do it as quickly as you can.

Good luck!

Edit: there appear to be reports of Cassandra's Giftravaganza ("hold this marble for an hour") quest interfering with this one. So don't try to do them both at the same time.
    Last edited by SaptaZapta; 2014-11-01 at 10:33 AM.

2. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Default Re: Warning: Monster Purge quest will be lost if you cc (or dc)

Quite honestly i would wait until the end of the day to see if they fix this thing. Apparently you can't sneeze either because you lose the quest lol.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Warning: Monster Purge quest will be lost if you cc (or dc)

It's Saturday. It's unlikely that they'll even know it's bugged before the end of the day.
    Obviously they'll have to do something about it, come Monday. They'll hand out the Character Slot Coupons some other way, either to everyone or to those who started the quest and didn't get the box (easy enough to check: while the quest log shows that the quest completed when it glitches, they can see whether there's a character slot coupon in inventory or the account had its slots increased today).

And it's not that bad. I got it done on 7 accounts with no mishap. Maybe lucky, but I do as I wrote above: only accept the quest once I am on the map and ready to start killing, and not mixing with Cassandra's other task.