Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default Re: Fantasy life, the new drug we all need

Sounds good.

And man am I slow lol.

2. Default Re: Fantasy life, the new drug we all need

Pm your skype names and I'll add you to the chat.

3. Default Re: Fantasy life, the new drug we all need

...how do I check it? Will my e-mail address work? :/

4. Default Re: Fantasy life, the new drug we all need

Add me, merc4hire1990rock lol

5. Default Re: Fantasy life, the new drug we all need

Is this a new Skype chat? I'd like to join if so (I'm already in the normal SP one)

6. Default Re: Fantasy life, the new drug we all need

NO GIRLS ALLOWED

7. Default Re: Fantasy life, the new drug we all need

Ahahaha oh god, the currency is called Dosh. I'll never be able to take that seriously.

This is already the best game ever.

8. Default Re: Fantasy life, the new drug we all need

Too hooked. I don't even have that much free time because of personal responsibilities, but I still managed to clock in 36 hours in less than a week. If I had more free time, there's no doubt I'd have over 60 by now.

9. Default Re: Fantasy life, the new drug we all need

I'm only 10 hours in, trying to balance Fantasy Life, Smash Bros, Monster Hunter 4G, internets time, watching TV series, and work. Holy crap, though... It feels like I'm becoming obsessed with the game. I never want to really put it down and when I go to play any game, it's all I can think about playing. lol

It's a truly fun and interesting game, that's for sure. Level 5 did a great job.

10. Hot minute Gay Male

IGN: Farewell
    Server: Reboot
    Level: ???
    Job: Meth Addict
    Guild: None
    Alliance: None

Default Re: Fantasy life, the new drug we all need

I saw this game in the Nintendo newsletter thing, and was really curious about it.. I've been debating buying it ever since. I think this thread may have convinced me. Might grab a copy..

11. Default Re: Fantasy life, the new drug we all need

I dont know how many chapter there are (donttellme) but just finished chapter 4 and I have about 40 hours in lol

12. Default Re: Fantasy life, the new drug we all need

My brother thought max level was 50.... it's 200 xD

13. Default Re: Fantasy life, the new drug we all need

Okay, I lied. Got 65 hours total with this weekend. If I had more time I'd easily have over 100 by now. Got to play with some buddies to take down some hard bosses for my level and make doshcity.

14. Default Re: Fantasy life, the new drug we all need

Has anyone tested if NA players can play with EU? I might be able to do some online for people who own the DLC.

15. Default Re: Fantasy life, the new drug we all need

IIRC both level and stats cap at 50 without DLC. It's just stats. Level caps at 99 without DLC.

In fact, stats still cap at 50 until you unlock the DLC portion. The stat cap is raised to 100 afterward.

16. Default Re: Fantasy life, the new drug we all need

Fabulous. Waiting until post game to make my house. Need me to make rugs or wallpapers/carpets for you?

17. Default Re: Fantasy life, the new drug we all need

Great game, I am in love with it. The bounty system is bullsh'it though.

18. Default Re: Fantasy life, the new drug we all need

Man some of these bosses are ridiculous, let me tell ya, the difficulty never goes away hahahaha

19. Default Re: Fantasy life, the new drug we all need

That's good to hear, and makes me excited for the future. I haven't seen any "hard" bosses, but I'm not even at Al Maajik yet, so.

I heard someone say things get much harder in the DLC.