1. Default Extra-Life 24-Hour Charity Livestream

Hey guys! I'm sure some of you have heard of Extra-Life or have seen one of thousands of livestreams already going for this cause on Twitch and various other platforms. I'm participating this year, too, and will be starting my 24-hour gaming marathon in 10 minutes on my Twitch channel. Come check it out if you have time; you can watch, you can donate, you can do both, or you can do neither. I'll love you either way.

You can find my schedule here.

And my Twitch channel is here.

Finally, you can check out my Extra-Life page and read about the charity and why I'm participating here.

2. Default Re: Extra-Life 24-Hour Charity Livestream

I hope I'm awake for the Nuclear Throne section, that game is freaking amazing.

Edit: Oh wow I'm really out of it...this was earlier today. Got a highlight of each game?

3. Default Re: Extra-Life 24-Hour Charity Livestream

Howdy its Poopie :D

Your stream was really good. Loved the Octodad. I wish you nothing but good things for your future.

4. Default Re: Extra-Life 24-Hour Charity Livestream

Thanks! Hope you come out again. I'm a university student, so I can't really say I have a set schedule, but I definitely plan on streaming whenever I have the free time.

And speaking of which, I'm actually streaming tonight. Gonna be doing a marathon of The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth to celebrate it's launch!

@Polantaris It didn't manage to save a recording of the stream, sadly. But I will tell you that I failed miserably multiple times on Nuclear Throne. Made it close to the end once, but that was the best run. I ran a lot with Chicken, and tried a new character I hadn't seen and within about 4 seconds, I used its special ability and blew myself up. Definitely one of the funniest moments of the stream.

5. Default Re: Extra-Life 24-Hour Charity Livestream

Nuclear Throne is such a fantastic game because, like BoI, it's just brutal. It doesn't care about you as the player at all.

The developers have even said that their development path for the game is basically, "The game can be as hard as it wants. It just shouldn't be unfair. There should always be a way to escape that death, you just didn't do it."

Shame I missed your stream again...I was taking a nap =(