Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

1. Default Re: They are coming soon...

Wow they look really nice now in their default pictures.

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: They are coming soon...

So MapleStory 1 is also all female class concept art now?

3. Default Re: They are coming soon...

I think that last one might be a male, gender swapped artwork like for the Cygnus revamps.

Which reminds me, except for Blaze Wizard and Night Walker.

4. Default Re: They are coming soon...

I'd argue the wildhunter is a really androgynous dude. The art all follows the same trend we've seen in revamped Cygnus Knights where the character is a genderswapped update of the old instructor.

edit:ninjaaa'd

OT: COOL BEANS. I thought the jaguar mounted cannons were jet engines in the earlier sketch stuff, cannons sounds alright too :L

5. Default Re: They are coming soon...

Does anyone else want Mechanics to just wear a suit of armor and become Iron Man.. like seriously.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Ah, you're probably right. No skin showing = male.

7. Default Re: They are coming soon...

I'm hoping they make Battle Mages more steampunk like the other two Resistance, rather than the random dark energy they are now. Then again, last time they tried that, people complained so much they literally removed that revamp completely...

8. Default Re: They are coming soon...

It actually looks like they swapped the genders on this concept art from the official art from previous releases.

Battle Mage
    Official Art: Male -> Updated/Concept Art: Female

Wild Hunter
    Female -> Male

Mechanic
    Male -> Female

9. Default Re: They are coming soon...

That's probably the reason that all three of them look like they're leaning more toward Arcanepunk now.

10. Default Re: They are coming soon...

I don't know about the Wild Hunter. Those eyes look feminine. They even have eyelashes. (Which are pretty much female exclusive in anime art styles.)

And the Battle Mage isn't exactly showing skin either.

11. Default Re: They are coming soon...

The Battle Mage is in a freaking skirt...

12. Default Re: They are coming soon...

But the skirt is the only thing about her outfit that screams "girly".

The Mechanic also appears to be wearing pants as well.

13. Default Re: They are coming soon...

The mechanic's breast area is noticeably drawn larger than, for example, the wild hunter. And I don't think Nexon would be so liberal as to put a skirt on a male character.

14. Default Re: They are coming soon...

The mechanic has a bare midriff. 'nuff said.

15. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

I love how the thread is about if they are male or female instead of being hype for resistance revamp.

Let's see if Battlemage revamp gives them a link skill (I hope) and make them either OP or more interesting to play, otherwise ill ditch him for Zero/Beast Tamer at the first chance.

16. Default Re: They are coming soon...

Or keep them pointless, 'cause I used that "move NX items to any character" event to transfer my perma battle mage set onto my Zero Alpha. :p

17. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Don't have much on him either, i remember i gifted most of my stuff to a I/L friend including a Ele Staff 4 or 5 (The weaker ones), didn't had cash either so i remember training was annoying.

Him and my phantom are on the "Next to Delete" list when Zero and Beast Tamer are available and if i don't get some character expansion slots (I'm at 11, last one was from Jett release)

18. Default Re: They are coming soon...

Well there's not much for me to get excited about until I actually see some skills.

19. Default Re: They are coming soon...

Was I the only totally disappointed after seeing the Mechanic robot still looks like a box with a couple legs/arms instead of something akin to a ride armor from Megaman X?

And guys, I don't wanna be pesimistic, but those energy cannons mounted on the Wild Hunter jaguar make me afraid it might be turned into another laser job, like Cannoner and Mihile are and even Xenon, kinda.