IGN: LegitLance
    Server: Renegades
    Level: 228
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Solitude
    Alliance: FISH
    usa

Default Cant play maple, client outdated

I'm downloading maple on a new computer and whenever I try and play it says the client is outdated (that's pathetic on nexon's part how their gameclient on their own website is outdated...) So I try and reinstall maple 3 more times and it keeps telling me the same thing. I have downloaded the manual patcher and tried to use it but I keep getting stuck on base.wz and it doesn't move at all. Anyone have any advice?

2. Default Re: Cant play maple, client outdated

I assume you used the Pando Media Booster installer that they point you to. That's always a bad idea.

1) Uninstall maple. Uninstall Pando Media Booster as well (probably need to do that from Add/Remove programs in the control panel).

2) Download the manual installer using the links on this page: http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/mai...tember-24-2014

Put all 5 files (exe, z01, z02, z03, z04) in the same directory and run the EXE. The files are large and will take a good while to download.

I have done this on 3 machines that I rebuilt today so I know with certainty that this is fully up to date.

3. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: LegitLance
    Server: Renegades
    Level: 228
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Solitude
    Alliance: FISH
    usa

Default Re: Cant play maple, client outdated

I appreciate it, I hope this works.