1. Default Jett, no longer a GMS exclusive.

http://tw.patch.beanfun.com/pubad/Ma...le_Intro.html#

Taiwan MapleStory just received Mushroom Kingdom revamp and bunch of new events today. One of the new events is they decided to bring both revamped Dragon Warrior and Jett on October 29. What a silly move if you ask me as these two jobs are entirely the same except their theme, color, hue, whatsoever.

Scrolling down to the very bottom of that page, that "Coming Soon" is kinda intriguing me though as it could mean they may release new Dawnveil Expansion as their year-end content but who knows as we never see similar purple background like that before.

2. Helium Atom Male
    IGN: UhWut
    Server: Windia
    Level: 241
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: SquishyNoobs
    Alliance: Wings
    Virginia

Default Re: Jett, no longer a GMS exclusive.

Perhaps they could find a way to intertwine the two story lines? Judging from the Jett x Dragon Warrior official image, the male counterparts are not on their own sides. I'm probably looking too into it, though. Also, I don't even know how Dragon Warrior's story progresses.

3. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

Default Re: Jett, no longer a GMS exclusive.

I hereby recognize NexonNA for the world record in gaming in the use of the word "Exclusive".
    They now hold the all-time record for holding an "exclusive" for almost 3 years [Citation needed]. This imposes here at the gaming community (specially Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft) to make an effort to maintin their exclusives for more time than Nexon did.
    Congratulations.

pineapple my english

4. Default Re: Jett, no longer a GMS exclusive.

5. Default Re: Jett, no longer a GMS exclusive.

It was only a matter of time for exclusive Cash Shop damage skins to make its debut.

6. Default Re: Jett, no longer a GMS exclusive.

I was not expecting that...

7. Default Re: Jett, no longer a GMS exclusive.

http://gfycat.com/SociableReadyBorderterrier

8. Default Re: Jett, no longer a GMS exclusive.

There's nothing resembling dawnveil in that background. Unless it is actually related to Arboren and Beast Tamer.

9. Default Re: Jett, no longer a GMS exclusive.

Cash shop damage skins... it was inevitable.

I wonder if with NW we'll be getting the mushroom kingdom as well.

10. Default Re: Jett, no longer a GMS exclusive.

I still say that they should just lump Jett, DW, BT, and Mikhail into their own group of one-shot jobs from around the world.