1. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default a couple years ago, i made this thread.

today, i make it again. how much closer to utopia do you think we are now people?

Spoiler

friendly reminder: i by no means think all feminists are like this, nor that a majority are. i'm not dumb enough to generalize feminism because of some whackjob

2. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: a couple years ago, i made this thread.

Seems like a modest proposal.

3. Default Re: a couple years ago, i made this thread.

"True equality". We're getting real close to 1981 kind of utopia and I worry for future generations, I don't want to have kids because I don't want to put someone else through all the pomegranate that will come. Regardless, it isn't only "feminism" that's using that kind of speech but basically everything else. The internal logic of such thinking is strong though, so I think it's inevitable that at some point we'll end up exactly like one of those dystopian novels. It's not like it's something new either but the way people use technology makes it that much scarier.

4. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

I really want to know what happened to this woman.
    What is she doing in life?

5. Default Re: a couple years ago, i made this thread.

Starving artist I'm sure

6. Default Re: a couple years ago, i made this thread.

I've seen this before, and every time I see it all I can think is, god damn this peach has some serious inferiority complex issues. There's no need for a parade for chopping balls off, just do it in a doctor's office like a normal psycho. Also, all ages implies little kids, but hey, women can't be child molesters I guess, even if they are demanding children be herded up naked in front of a huge audience then dismembered (but not before their mother "milks" them...wait what?), just like women can't be rapists or murderers or anything else bad in this person's crazy ass eyes.

7. Default Re: a couple years ago, i made this thread.

I know insulting someone is a bad way to counter an argument, but that woman is stone cold batsh'it crazy. Holy fu'ck. There are so many flaws in her argument, if it can and should even be called that, that I don't even know where to start, and I don't want to read that pile of sh'it again.

To answer ShinkuDragon: We aren't, and we never will be. This woman seems to think that testicles are the only reason we aren't, but she's so far away from the truth it's not even remotely amusing. This belief that utopia can even exist when we have 3 billion people and everyone has their own ideals, opinions, and issues, is so much of a fairy tale that we will never achieve it.

8. Default Re: a couple years ago, i made this thread.

In reality, Utopia is impossible

9. Default Re: a couple years ago, i made this thread.

wtp did I just read?

10. Default Re: a couple years ago, i made this thread.

The thing is, I remember the topic from years back complete with the link and all too.

And honestly, I could make a sick joke from this with some of the current events, but that may be a bit much against the rules, so let's not.

11. Donator Straight Male
    panama

the implications of this whole thread are a comment on it's own, no words are necessary.

an internet classic.

12. Default Re: a couple years ago, i made this thread.

For serious? This chick is out of her pineappleING MIND. woha my god

13. Water Female
    IGN: PlsBuffBT
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 22x
    Job: Beast Tamer
    Guild: Path
    Alliance: Meme
    Farm: Yeiionde
    england

The fact she says women who disagree with it need "therapy in order to free her from misogynistic indoctrination." is one of the more messed up parts to me. Like it's bad enough she wants to kill men who refuse to get their nuts chopped off, or that she thinks men should only be slaves (which defeats the entire purpose of equality because if men are slaves then it's not equal at all), but the fact that she seems to think not wanting to publically castrate men and have them be slaves to women means you're "indoctrinated" to misogyny is pineappleing ridiculous.

14. Neutron Female
    IGN: HEYsammi
    Level: 200
    Job: Evan
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    California

Wait until I become president.

15. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

BUTTER NO.

16. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

Shenanigans aside, misandry and feminism are COMPLETELY different things, and that girl is far from a feminist. Feminists seek equality, while misandrists seek harm towards men (in the same vein that misogynists seek harm to women). There is no feminism in misandrists or misogynists.

17. Default Re: a couple years ago, i made this thread.

plain as day from the first sentence that this is a troll thread

18. Donator Straight Male
    panama

mine or hers? because i can argue either