Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Default So i came back to maple...

After what? 2 or 3 years, i remember the last few things i remember where the Jett Events (Still have a frigging lot of renegade coins, should had spend them before retiring >.>) and kaiser/the other dragon news in kms.

Aside from some slight self-hating, i feel absolutely lost in this game now, too much stuff accumulated in my retired period X.X.

So just gonna ask a few questions:

-What are some good training spots for lvl 100-170?

-What are some must do events/quest going on actually?

-Why the fudge do i have 19k maple points when i remember i had like 200 when i retired?

-What are Some ways to make some money? I don't mind if its slow, just enough to have something to do when i have free time.

-Is the monster farm something worthwhile to waste time in it?

-What are the latest equipment for all classes? I have some lvl 130 stuff on my warrior but i think i saw some lvl 150 stuff? How difficult is to get those?

-What other tips are worthwhile to know?

2. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

Default Re: So i came back to maple...

Replies after questions

3. Water
    IGN: DrkLilith
    Server: GAZED
    Level: 210
    Job: DarkCryokinesis
    Guild: TheAura
    Alliance: Aura
    Farm: FIareon (dead)

- 100-160: Evo / 140-160ish: Dimension Invasion / 165: First Drill Hall

-Not sure since I haven't got on maple in a while. There's that SAO event going on but I'm not sure if that is going to be over soon

-Could be the permanent pet equips that are refunded to be pet skills?

-That can be answered in many different ways. The answer is no different than it was before. :s

-.......If you got nothing better to do, there's little rewards at least from the farm. .__.;

-The gollux and root abyss equips? Gollux is possible to get but there's a prequest you have to do and I suggest to look around Youtube for a guide. Pretty much self explanatory how to get them after watching the video. Root abyss is a different story. It's better to get it from the fm if you are not strong.

-I got nothing else but to just play for fun I guess. The game is quiet due to school and other various things (getting more stale and whatnot)

4. Default Re: So i came back to maple...

If you don't mind taking a while to make mesos, what you can do is farm black crystal ores and juniper berry seeds/flowers in Evolution world. Make sure to choose cores in Evo world that increase spawn rate and drop rate (increase monster HP/level if you want to grind there, but for lvl100+ Mr. Lee's island and Monster Park Extreme are slightly better if you have some funding/links). At the same time, you should extract all lvl100+ gear that you get (can farm rings at Ephenia if needed). This should get you to 100m worth of stuff in a few hours, which you can then use to merch once you have a better handle on prices.

Once you're 140+ and ~100k range, you should do the Gollux pre-quest (have to finish the Crimsonheart Castle questline first, note that this is different from the CWK in Masteria and you start the questline from Grendel). From there, you should be able to farm body parts for 9 gollux coins a day and save up to sell Reinforced and Superior gollux ring/earring from the coin shop (~800-1.2b ea in BelloNova, one time purchase for each item) or sell advanced gollux scroll service (~80m ea in BelloNova if you're trusted). The quickest way to make money off of Gollux is to leech hard or hell runs off someone with a higher range, but you can still make money with a lower range over the span of a couple of days/weeks just by farming the body parts.

Besides all of that, you can actually make a lot of mesos at one time if you get lucky with an elite boss spawn in the world map. If you grind in regular maps, eventually an "elite mob" will spawn that takes you to another map and occasionally drops stuff like prots and 10% css. If you're training at level appropriate mobs, you probably won't be able to kill the boss yourself, but you should still get drops if someone else comes and kills for you (I think). After the boss dies, "rewards" start falling from the top of the screen, and the purple chests (surrounded by a gold bubble) contains the best rewards. Just touch any of the bubbles to receive the prizes.

5. Default Re: So i came back to maple...

Look for the botters and loot their Elite Bosses and mine the legendary ores/plants for Cubes and other goodies. On the 20th I'm pretty sure they are gonna have candy points drop from monsters to trade the points for (hopefully) some good stuff.

6. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    venezuela

Do Elite Bosses appear on specific maps or pretty much any regular map (Not NLC and stuff).

Basil market is still a good point to check prices or is there a more reliable source?

Also might be looking for a Guild in Bera :P.

7. Default Re: So i came back to maple...

Are you seriously telling someone to do something that is considered cheating by Nexon's ToS? Looting off of botters is benefiting from someone's hacking, which is 100% bannable.

8. Default Re: So i came back to maple...

http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=75334

Not even Nexon cares anymore.

9. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    venezuela

Not too keen on benefiting from botters hackers, hate those people.

Quick Question (Besides the other one i have up there):

-What is the best mule character right now? I mean who gets more Slots for everything at low levels?

10. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Cannon shooters or w/e they're called get bonus inventory slots.

11. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    venezuela

I see, well i guess these may be the last two question i have:

-What are the best Link Mules?

-If i buy a Pet Skill with a duration and apply it to a permanent pet, the skill becomes permanent or expires after the 90 days?

12. Default Re: So i came back to maple...

Pet skills do not expire. The item that grants the skill will expire in 90 days if you don't use it, but the skill doesn't expire once you use it.

As far as a storage mule, ALL explorer pirates have double the normal storage capacity. Any one of them will do. I would still suggest a cannoneer because it can double as a link skill mule.

13. Water

-Demon Avenger/ Kanna/ Xenon/ Demon Slayer/ Beast Tamer/ Luminous/ Zero/ Phantom /Cannon Shooter/ Cygnus Knights. AB/Kaiser/Mihile/Mercedes/Jett are optional

-Permanent ;b
    Last edited by Icedemontrihorn; 2014-10-07 at 08:56 AM. Reason: got ninja'd again. ;-;

14. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    venezuela

Any source that shows the link skills of every class?

Need to reorder some stuff and may have space for 3 or 4 mules depending if i don't make some new adventurers (Linked Cash Shop OP)

15. Default Re: So i came back to maple...

I've been a bad boy then.

16. Water

Just googled it and saw this. It looks alright in regards to link skills but I glanced at the description and all.

17. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    venezuela

I know i have been asking too many question (And Really grateful for everyone taking time to answer :D) but damn this game changed so much in a few years, so here is the new one:

-Pet Skills with multipets, if i add all skills to the leader of pets, will other pets get the same effect or i need to add the same skills for each pet too?

18. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

You need to apply the skills to all pets. The only pet skill afaik that is applied to all at once is Item Ignore.

19. Water

No worries! (for you that is. It's making me procrastinate on a project. ;D )

And no, you got to put it on all of your pets to get the same effect but imo....I just use the auto buff skill/auto feed (or w/e that skill's name was) on my other 2 pets.

Edit: forgot about the item ignore
    Last edited by Icedemontrihorn; 2014-10-07 at 02:49 PM. Reason: ninja'd.....3 times! AUGHHHHH!

20. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    venezuela

Sooooo i suddenly got attacked by a hunter something something with a timer and a few elite monster, i killed the guy easily, but then i got to the bonus stage full of chest but i could not pick anything? what im supposed to do in that bonus stage?