Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

Default Re: So i came back to maple...

Look up @hadriel; 's recently started thread on elites.

2. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Where can i find equipments for level 130-140-150 and more if theres any and what are the easiest to get?

Also later tonight i need some help to kill normal zak on 2 of my chars for the ring quest (It's kinda urgent since the stat stones you get from the daily expires)so if i could get some help it would be great :D

3. Default Re: So i came back to maple...

Most average characters over 100 can solo Normal zak. Normal Zak had its HP nerfed to be more suitable for solo runs for characters in the 90-120 range. I take all my characters there for solo arms runs beginning at lvl 90. I do arms and body after I get 4th job. Zak no longer requires pre-quests (Adobis will give you an Eye of Fire just by asking him.)

The higher level gear are all boss drops. 130 gear is generally Von Leon gear. 140 is Empress. 150 is from Chaos Root Abyss (the most popular endgame gear) and there is also a set of gear from Ranmaru. 160 is Sweetwater gear from the Commerci trade bosses. Empress Gear is quite cheap these days, so you may want to start there for an interim set and then work towards a good set of Root Abyss gear.

4. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    venezuela

Yeah i know, but this particular char is not even level 50 yet XD, i need to get to the second growing stage of the ring to apply the stat stone and that stupid thing expires tonight (Seriously who though it was a good idea to put a time limit to it!?)

5. Default Re: So i came back to maple...

Ok, but you can't get into normal Zak until lvl 90. Easy Zak - lvl 55+; Normal Zak - lvl 90+

YOu should be able to get from 50-90 in decent time. Here's my suggestion how (from a guy who has done this literally 50 times in the last 2 weeks):

At 50, go inside the tower at Skeledogs and stay there until 70. If you are playing a character who can job advance at 60 without a quest, even better. (There's a warp from bottom to top on the map. Start at the top, kill downward and then warp back up. Stay on each platform until you you no longer get 3-4 mobs simultaneously on that plat. Once you work the spawn system there, it gets very steady and very lucrative.)
    When you hit 59, use Tot's Know How to get a free 4hour 1.5x coupon. (It will be used immediately. The coupon is glitched so you will have to go into the cash shop and come back out in order to trigger it to work right.)
    WHile on the 1.5x, stay at skeledogs until 70. It seems like it would be slow, but the very high spawn in that area make it very easy going and still better than most other spots.
    Once you hit 70, go to Mr Lee's Island. With 1.5x going, you should be able to get to 90+ pretty easily in the hour that you have. Stay there until the hour is over.

Once you hit 90, you'll have a lightbulb for Zak. If you have a partner, you cna try a full length run anytime. If you are solo, I suggest waiting until after 100 so you can have 4th job damage.

6. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    venezuela

Damn, and apparently the time quest of freud doesn't give the 1.5x anymore :/.

How much time would it take to go from 45-49 to 90?

If only i could have the entire day for that :/ (Need to work till 5, and only have like 7 hours that i have to split training a total of 4 chars so at best i can only afford 3 hours on that low level char)

7. Default Re: So i came back to maple...

Using my above system, 3 hours should be enough time. YOu should be able to skip levels 46-50 using Tot's Know how.

8. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    venezuela

Doing everything from the list except the 1.5x coupon or by using the coupon?

Since i can get home at lunch time i may spend like 30 or 40min leveling up a little to head to skeledogs (It's from perion right?) at night. Also Cannoneer needs a quest for third job? Otherwise i may skip it until i get to Mr lee island.

9. Default Re: So i came back to maple...

YOu will need to do a quest for 3rd job advance on a cannoneer. YOu can pick up your free 1.5 from Tot anytime after lvl 59. It's a 4 hour card and it will stack with buffs. You can grind at dogs until you get lvl 60 and get your job advance without using the 1.5 card. Don;t grab the card until you are ready to grind out 60-90. I still recommend waiting until you hit 70 before heading to the island.

10. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    venezuela

Thank you very much for your answers, i will pick the coupon when i get home (Since i can give him at best 3 or 4 hours).

Only question i have left is the locations of equipment lvl 130-150+ and how easy it is to get them.

11. Default Re: So i came back to maple...

You need to be heavily funded to be able to kill the bosses that drop that gear. You are far better off buying it in the FM.

12. Water
    IGN: DrkLilith
    Server: GAZED
    Level: 210
    Job: DarkCryokinesis
    Guild: TheAura
    Alliance: Aura
    Farm: FIareon (dead)

The gollux earrings and ring can be obtainable from just farming the shoulders and abs but yeah.....you need some damage for the belt and/or pendant (if you're aiming for reinforced/superior).....root abyss is a different story.

13. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    venezuela

New Urgent Help to kill Normal Zak in Bera, Whisper CannonFenixR quickly please :(

Edit: Nvm, i dun goofed this stupid thing after wasting 4hrs+ to get to lvl 90 lol. maybe tomorrow.