Server: not
    Level: on
    Job: this
    Guild: damn
    Alliance: game
    Farm: anymore
    canada

Default Re: Second "Second Chances"

Not to name any names, but a certain well-disliked person in Bellonova (among others) was unbanned today. They even stated that their ban was indeed supposed to end Monday, so it looks like they shortened it again.

2. Default Re: Second "Second Chances"

I don't think I fully understood just how many people were banned.

My buddy list has more than doubled in activity, with people I haven't seen around since the bans started, and so far everyone I've asked were banned and had it lifted.

I liked it better when they were banned. Oh well.

3. Default Re: Second "Second Chances"

Yup, it seems like they did shorten it.

4. Default Re: Second "Second Chances"

Game is absolutely dying and for a long time. We cannot afford to ban player controlled account with the rapid shrinking player base. Go on and continue to exploit, there will be zero repercussion, that I can assured you. Learn to read in between the line of my PR announcement.

Your dear community manager peace out.

Oh by the way, we at nexon also can't be bothered to review through each and every account, so we will just unban everyone since the other alternative of banning everyone is not viable. Or do you dam noobs want a super big roll back like what we serve up msea @ss because once again we cbf to review those account even when msea player base volume is totally insignificant. If not, you guys better stfu because nexon deliver, well at least when it comes to rolling back.

5. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

6. Default Re: Second "Second Chances"

I've been trying to have this mentality since I started playing MS again like a month ago, but yesterday, a friend I met over a year ago, before I had quitted, was unbanned after abusing the bounty hunter event. He told me how he abused it to the point he got around 500 cubes and how his account was intact as it was before he was banned. That is when I realized, this pomegranate does indeed affect me, by making the whole pineappleing month I've invested on my chaacter into such a waste of time and making whatever I've accomplished during such time too insignificant.

It's not about comparing myself with others, its about realizing I've been struggling to grasp whatever power boost out of the game I can get without NX or being able to fight the couple bosses that drop worthy stuff, while the bastard next to me puts a few hours into some exploit and gets months if not a whole year worth of work ahead of me with no impact at all. Makes playing maplestory in any other way than a social tool into such a waste of time that is disgusting.

7. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: TidusAiYuna
    Server: BelloNova
    Level: 204
    Job: Drk
    Guild: Minah<3
    Alliance: Tiffany<3
    Farm: Hyuna<3
    australia

y u h8 me toruuuu