1. Default Hate Maple's SAO crossover event? Elsword's recent crossover is even worse.....

You may have think Maple has hit rock bottom by pandering to the SAO fanbase by having a crossover event with the franchise. Oh no. Another game Nexon hosts in South Korea just crossed over with something much more vile.

I give you..... Larva:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=um7k1FO2R3o

(This video doesn't violate the obsenity rule, right? I mean, there's nothing sexual, I think. I stopped watching after the "Bubblegum" short. But it sure goes overboard with "kid friendly" gross-out humor.)

Who in Arceus' name would think it a good idea to crossover with this stupid toilet humor cartoon that looks like something that even modern Nickelodeon would reject? (Remember: Nick is currently airing Breadwinners.)

Why, KOG, the developers of Grand Chase, Elsword, Fighters Club, Aima (still unreleased), and the recently announced Ultimate Racing! Are they spreading themselves too thin with five games, and only one of them currently not dying? It's best not to try to understand how KOG operates.

All you need to know is that the korean version of Elsword (Action RPG that's seen better days.) is currently having a crossover event with this disgusting show. And it has spawned these abominations:

This hideous costume that comes with a special dance emote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKFwin3lxaE

And this mount:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPs_xUXQ0Nk

When riding the mount in town, it has an idle animation where it will hold the rider on its tongue, and..... I can't show you the screenshots it has spawned. They would definitely violate SP's obscenity rule.

.....Yep.

2. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: Hate Maple's SAO crossover event? Elsword's recent crossover is even worse.....

This definitely looks like an all time low.

3. Default Re: Hate Maple's SAO crossover event? Elsword's recent crossover is even worse.....

Larva dance is funneh.
    Mount is wtp absurd

4. Default Re: Hate Maple's SAO crossover event? Elsword's recent crossover is even worse.....

Dude, I love the Larva. Those things are hilarious.

5. Default Re: Hate Maple's SAO crossover event? Elsword's recent crossover is even worse.....

Wow, the gum short actually managed to be as bad as Breadwinners. Great job, South Korea.

6. Default Re: Hate Maple's SAO crossover event? Elsword's recent crossover is even worse.....

... Are you serious. A mount that attacks by licking and farting on enemies...

What ever happened to the quality of cartoons that I grew up with? :[

7. Default Re: Hate Maple's SAO crossover event? Elsword's recent crossover is even worse.....

I kinda wanna see this

8. Default Re: Hate Maple's SAO crossover event? Elsword's recent crossover is even worse.....

They just added new accessories:

.....Who would actually buy this pomegranate?!

9. Polar Bear Gay Male
    IGN: danielcatu
    Server: yellonde
    Level: 121
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Vendetta
    Farm: 765pro
    chile

Default Re: Hate Maple's SAO crossover event? Elsword's recent crossover is even worse.....

still more interesting than sao

10. Default Re: Hate Maple's SAO crossover event? Elsword's recent crossover is even worse.....

Not even subtle.

11. Default Re: Hate Maple's SAO crossover event? Elsword's recent crossover is even worse.....

I will probably get shanked for this, but while the crossover stuff seems ridiculously stupid and obscene, the actual source material looks more like a modernized(sluginized?) Tom + Jerry from what I watched of it (which, to be fair, wasn't much).

It doesn't seem like the source material was TOO BAD...but Nexon went nuts with it and got disgusting.

12. Default Re: Hate Maple's SAO crossover event? Elsword's recent crossover is even worse.....

Oh no. The source material gets real disgusting.

Some of the shorts without toilet humor are pretty decent, like this one where they both laugh at a snail for being so slow, but then the snail spits on them and makes them slow like him just in time for toxic waste to start spilling down the drain behind them.

But then there are really disgusting ones. Like this one where the red larva has a slice of pizza. He gets thirsty and goes to get some water while the yellow one eats it behind his back. Red goes back to find it missing and starts looking for it everywhere by poking everything with his tongue. He comes across a dung beetle who has a big ball with him, and then Red ends up licking the ball.....

Elsword isn't misrepresenting the series at all.