Hooray. Maybe I'll get a pair for my Luminous finally.
Awesome-ish. Now I won't feel bad for spell tracing mage pants.
What about RA Warrior scroll for Zero's not being instanced?
Or Katanas/Fans now dropping at all?
If you're gonna fix boss drops, might as well fix them all
They're fixing RA mage pants? I might actually revisit Maple.
Baby steps with Nexon.
getting sh'it done, like a marksman
when you can't figure out how twitter tags work, resort to puush
And I bought my pants last month. Oh well.
Now to fix the whole Gollux drop thing.
Well I guess Artasi doesn't write the notes.
I will still proudly wear my pants that I spent 700m on for my lumi. T_T
1.3b here. This is probably how everyone who got MW30 before the mastery book overhaul felt.
depends on how they decide to "fix" gollux.
Problem: higher level difficulty unlocks higher ranked gear, but, does not remove the lower ranks from loot list.
- easy = cracked
- normal = solid + cracked
- hard = reinforced + solid + cracked
- hell = superior + reinforced + solid + cracked
(the known bug is listed poorly, but sorta gets the point across with few words as possible.)
- guarantee a certain ranked drop for a certain difficulty = unlikely
- remove the bottom one, and bottom two, respectively, from hard and hell modes = very likely
- do nothing about the loot list, but alter the % chance drop for each item = highly likely
(drop rate does not work on chest loots, and the rate is same for everyone)
there's also the total amount of (green) gollux coins looted "issue".
- some believe it works as intended, giving a large chunk to the looter, and only +1 to the party members.
- some believe the total number should be equally shared (lol, no)
- some say the total should be evenly split by total party members.
(30 coins by 2 members = 15 each; 30 coins by 3 members = 10 coins each; 30 coins by 4 members, "rounded down" = 7 coins each, and remainder going to the looter)
Glad I sold my mage pants last night for a decent amount of profit
(guess I'm glad not everyone reads the maintenance notes).
|Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase||Slip's Music Database (GMS v177: The Afterlands)||v.177 â€“ Strange Stories Update Preview|
|[Updated] v.177 â€“ Strange Stories Patch Notes||[KMS]Inkwell Diary # 72 - Night Walker skill preview||Rules and Regulations [UPDATED: 2014-09-15]|
|NXPatcher - Create your own pre-patcher & list of Maple FTPs||Maple Memo: A Better Maple Update||[Rant] This game's practically dead in terms of actual content.|
|Is NexonNA trying to kill Reboot World?||Onyx Ring Discussion||Beast Tamer discussion thread|
|Maplestory 2, Aanyeong||RED update thoughts and feedback||[CMS] Luminous Light/Dark system converted back to KMS version|