1. Default KMS 1.2.221 - Black Heaven

Want instant notification of new extractions, announcements and updates? Follow Southperry on Twitter!

-----

(PvE) Skill Changes
    Character

2. Default Re: KMS 1.2.221 - Black Heaven

Mob (Changed)
    Mob
    NPC
    Item

3. Default Re: KMS 1.2.221 - Black Heaven

I wish Sairs got the revamped Pirate's Revenge too :[

Buccs got a few improvements on their KMST buffs.

4. Default Re: KMS 1.2.221 - Black Heaven

I wish they made Pirate's Revenge passive honestly. I hate that you have to get hit in order for it to work, especially at bosses where you have to try NOT to get hit.

5. Default Re: KMS 1.2.221 - Black Heaven

I like how they threw Xenon and Angelic Buster in there so the Resistance and Nova are represented, but why not Demon Slayer/Avenger? You'd think he'd be the first one to sign up for an attack on the Black Mage.

6. Default Re: KMS 1.2.221 - Black Heaven

He doesn't need a boat.

Also, most people in the alliance probably don't really trust him yet, so it's better that he keep a low profile and all.

7. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

Default Re: KMS 1.2.221 - Black Heaven

Demon has his own problems, as its basically a quest for revenge on top of finding out about the interactions of the rest of the Demon race, Including his brother.

8. Default Re: KMS 1.2.221 - Black Heaven

Something I found pretty cool is that (I think) all the unique classes have special dialogue/quests in this content, like Xenon, Demon, etc.

EDIT: Those patch notes were inaccurate (in a good way), regular Medals of Honor are automatically used when picked up now!! :D
    Last edited by HighOnMushrooms; 2014-09-30 at 02:24 PM.

9. Default Re: KMS 1.2.221 - Black Heaven

Aran's gender once again confirmed

Nexon seems to really be putting quite the effort in these patches, the quality of the animation in that clip seems pretty good to me.

So are there really new animations for a bunch of skills or is the extraction tool getting confused with new files in this patch? I recall it did the same with he KMST thread.
    Last edited by byakugan; 2014-09-30 at 09:02 PM.

10. Default Re: KMS 1.2.221 - Black Heaven

They changed image formats or something for some skills to make them less laggy/give better performance to low-end users.

11. Default Re: KMS 1.2.221 - Black Heaven

I'm still trying to understand the connection between Black heaven and Suu&Orca, can someone explain it to me?

12. Default Re: KMS 1.2.221 - Black Heaven

Well, Black Heaven is the Black Wings' ship.

Orca is was the leader of the Black Wings.

Suu('s body) is quite literally under the control of Gelimer, who I assume is now leading the Black Wings after his little coup d'etat.

13. Default Re: KMS 1.2.221 - Black Heaven

Yeah, Gelmer took over the Black Wings. I remember it being explicitly stated somewhere in-game recently, but can't remember where.

Whether or not he was promoted to Commander after that is still up in the air, though.

14. Default Re: KMS 1.2.221 - Black Heaven

In Act 1, you have to go into Orca's inner world to help her regain consciousness/search her memory for information about Black Heaven. In Act 2, the only thing relating to Orca or Suu is Francis sneaking onboard Crystal Garden haha. I'll be uploading my recordings of the entire quest line in the near future, if you guys are more interested in those (there are some cool cutscenes from Orca's past).

I'm assuming that Suu will make his appearance in future Acts, Gelimer appears at the end of Act 2 at a meeting of the Commanders so I think he still has control over him.
    Evan the fan boy xD

15. Default Re: KMS 1.2.221 - Black Heaven

I still think Suu will reveal at the end or around the middle of the story as the current vessel of the black mage. The point at which Gelimer betrays Orca and throws Suu at her is when you take the first quests from the evolution lab, and at that point he mentions the Black Mage doesn't need more minions but a body. That would also explain all the deal with kidnapping people from Eldestein and all the body experiments they were doing.
    Last edited by byakugan; 2014-10-01 at 01:14 AM.