1. Default Chaos Pink Bean - Ariel's Damage Reflect

Does anyone know how this works? From what I can tell, she casts it on a set interval just like every other boss would, but when a phase (?) is killed, the interval resets. Is there any way to know when she's about to DR? She doesn't seem to do any animation from what I've noticed. I usually just sit there and let Inferno Aura/Ifrit/DoT kill her for me, but that takes a few minutes and is rather boring.

2. Default Re: Chaos Pink Bean - Ariel's Damage Reflect

she literally doesn't have an animation for it, so there's no means of telling when she's casting it. You just have to keep pot shotting until she does use it, and then use the timer from there on. The cooldown does reset at her second phase. Only real means of countering it is just to bring a magic crasher or binder.

3. Default Re: Chaos Pink Bean - Ariel's Damage Reflect

So basically, there isn't a sure-fire way to avoid her DR if you want to spam attack, which was what I had originally thought but I figured I'd ask anyway. I guess I'll stick to using Infero Aura/Ifrit/DoT then.

4. Default Re: Chaos Pink Bean - Ariel's Damage Reflect

I used to just use those +7k hp potions and tank DR

5. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Default Re: Chaos Pink Bean - Ariel's Damage Reflect

Roughly how much does her dr hit? 50k?

6. Default Re: Chaos Pink Bean - Ariel's Damage Reflect

Yup, 50k. Same with the cPB bodies. They're next to impossible to time so I find it much easier to just go balls out and attack with ~60k hp so I don't have to waste any time when there's no DR